Chapter XXXV: Minerva and Orchid Minerva

Jotaro stood before Josuke and Giorno.

Giorno: "Jotaro... calm down."

Josuke: "Onii-sama... Are you okay?"

Anne: "Jotaro-kun?"

Jotaro growled and attack: "SUTA PURACHINA!!!"

Meanwhile...

Polnareff: "Avdol! I believe you should calm ze down!"

Avdol growled and breathed out flames and frost winds from his nostrils.

Meanwhile...

Joseph growled towards Koichi, Okuyasu and Noriaki.

Okuyasu: "Oi... Joseph-san!"

Noriaki: "Oh no..."

Koichi: "EMERALD ECHOES!!! ACT 3!!!"

Emerald Echoes ACT 3: "S-H-I-T... We shouldn't kill da hoe...."

Yukako: "Teme! Old Man!"

Meanwhile...

Holy: "Oh my!"

Tonio: "What a lovely day, isn't it, Ms. Kujo!"

Holy giggled as Tonio offered her tea.

One hour earlier...

Minerva was a very lonely child. Her parents killed each other when she developed her Stan, Orchid Minerva, unnamed at the time, that caused rage to enter people's hearts. She was, at first, disgusted by her actions... As people would often avoid her when she was brought in the care of the orphanage... She begun to despise people around her and hated everyone's guts... often disgusted by the existence of people...

Then one day, Diavolo came to her and offered her a life like no other...

She met the Olympians Squadron, a group that brought her in, and for the first time, she had a family...

Now, DIO killed her friends, and she will stop at nothing to avenge them and bring them back...

Minerva, wearing a blue suit with an owl design at the center of her suit and blue pants with red shoes, stood before the Stardust Crusaders Jotaro, Josuke, Giorno and Anne. She wore sunglasses and a large sun hat, with black stocking gloves and leggings.

Josuke: "Oh.... Hello there! Do you know where the nearest Israeli Restaurant is? Our friend who's part Jewish wants some of her hometown's meals..."

Minerva unleashed invisible fumes as they entered Jotaro's nose...

Orchid Minerva
Abilities: Fumes of Rage-Turns people into rage-filled monsters.
Power: 0
Speed: C
Range: A
Durability: 0
Precision: A
Potential: D

Jotaro coughs.

Anne: "What's wrong, Jotaro-kun?"

Jotaro: "Nothing... Just... Hay Fever..."

Minerva points to the restaurant south from there, as Josuke thanked her and walked away.

Minerva then walked away to the nearest cafe and found Polnareff guarding the turtle with Avdol talking on the streets.

She releases fumes into Avdol's nose and walked away.

Avdol sneezes flames and frost, as Polnareff laughed at him.