Chapter XI: Ultimate Kars Part II

*BOOM*

Saitama... has punched Kars...

Saitama: "That was easy."

Kars explodes into pieces... Until...

One of his eyes disappear, and the other begins to be shaped like Boros's.

Kars regenerates, now being the exact species as of Boros, an old enemy of Saitama that he had killed long ago.

Boros Kars: "Familiar, One Punch Man?"

Saitama: "'One Punch Man'. Heh. I like the ring to it."

Mob holds him down using Psycho Energy: "BREATH OF HEAVEN!!!"

Suddenly, his 100% power, becomes ???%, indicating that his Psychic energy is limitless.

 Everything changes in color as only a five shadowy figures could be seen standing before Kars. 

The shortest one, Mob, has white eyes as his hair flows like a witch's brush. 

He holds Kars down on the ground, as Saitama, Goku and Vegeta all take on Kars, beating him and pounding him into the ground. 

Jotaro then comes: "SUTA PURACHINA OBA HEBUN!!!"
Star Platinum attacks and beats Kars as well. 

He screams in pain, until Kars explodes, creating fumes of air from his holes as the four are pushed back. 

He then struggles, charging towards Mob to touch him.

Jotaro: "DON'T LET HIM TOUCH YOU!!! MOB?!!!"

Mob's blacked out.

When Mob goes 100%, he blacks out, but when he goes ???%, it's like he's in a coma, much like death.

Jotaro: "MOB!!!"

Mob's power kept on growing, as Kars barely even lifts a finger, only crawling on the ground before Mob.

 Kars then reaches as the four struggle to even lift a foot from Mob's and Kars' powers.

Kars poses like crazy as he finally regains control.

 He puts his right hand on his face, ring finger closed, other fingers open, left foot outward, right foot inward, and left arm wrapped on his temple and grabbing the right side of his face.

Note: Pillarmen always pose because their bodies are so muscled, causing them to go into positions that makes their bodies feel light so they can feel comfortable. Think of the muscles like it was armor. Yes, it bizarrely makes sense.

*pat*

Kars touches Mob.

Kars turns into a psychic as the two try to absorb each other's Psycho Energy. 

Rainbow-like energies, mostly purple and yellow, flow around them, as the energies wave the area, as if heat passed through anything. 

Beautiful rainbows, rivers and winds gush around the area. 

The area's gravity pulls them all down as the teammates struggle to keep alive from Mob's powerful energies. 

Kars' energies are substantial to the situation as well, pulling them in different area. The two have a psychic stand-off.

Vegeta: "SOMEBODY STOP THAT BRAT FROM KILLING US!!!"

Goku: "Kamehameha.... OVERDRIVE!!!!!!!!!"

Golden beams shoot out from Goku's hand, as golden lightning shocks around him, burning Kars' head off.