Chapter XL: Akira Otoishi and Golden Jupiter

Okuyasu silently ate ramen in the turtle mansion.

Okuyasu looks at his ramen, staring at it, feeling an emptiness in his heart.

Okuyasu: "Nii-san... I wonder what you're doing up there."

Josuke: "Am I right, Okuyasu?"

Okuyasu: "Huh? O-o... Hai."

Josuke: "See? Okuyasu agrees with me! We should be reading Pink Dragon."

Okuyasu: "The what?"

Koichi: "Rohan-sensei decided to kill off all the characters of Pink Dark Boy and replace each character in the original universe. Pink Dark Boy is replaced by Pink Dragon."

Anne cries on the table as Jotaro, beside her, ignored her and drank some Green Tea.

Jotaro: "Yare yare daze... I predicted this a long time ago ever since they introduced Heaven's On Fire. What does Elemental powers have against Infinite Power?
I just didn't expect that Yama's head got crushed by the attack. He died with his daughter, which fucking sucked, Rohan."

Rohan: "Don't question my art!"

Jotaro: "That wasn't actually a question... Yare yare."

Jotaro sips some Green Tea.

Anne looks at Rohan.

Anne: "Please, Rohan-sensei! Bring back Pink Dark Boy!"

Rohan: "He was too beloved and the original story didn't make any sense at all!
The first part was Gothic Horror, the second was an action-adventure, the third was a monster of the week, the fourth was a slice of life, the fifth was a mafia war and the sixth was a prison escapade.
I decided to continue with Hiroshi Yama's alternate universe counterpart, Hiro Yama, the User of Pink Dragon, a Japanese-American cowboy in the West. He has the ability to use Spin. I loosely based him from your Grandfather, Joseph."

Joseph: "Go fuck yourself with your reading of me bloody diary!"

Rohan: "Hmph! You clearly don't understand the art of Manga! I rebooted it so my story would make much more sense.
It follows the lost honor of a family, and how Hiro Yama must fight to avenge his brother."

Okuyasu sighed.

Okuyasu: "Hmmm..."

Okuyasu smiles.

Okuyasu: "Something to look forward to, I guess..."

Josuke: "Eh?"

Josuke, Koichi, Yukako and Okuyasu walked alone in the streets at night in Washington DC, as they pass by the White House.

Josuke: "Another vampire, huh? I wonder what he can do...
I heard he wasn't given the blood of the Holy Corpse Parts, so he can't handle sunlight... Joestar-san asked us to hunt him down."

Yukako: "Oof... I wonder what he can do..."

Suddenly, the lights went out, as the gates to the White House opened.

The four walk in, as screams could be heard inside.

Josuke: "TEME!!!"

The four run in and sees the President, being electrocuted to death by the bird dinosaur creature from way back in Arc I, the Stand that killed Keicho Nijimura, Okuyasu's older brother.

Jupiter: "Ah... It's you... Okuyasu Nijimura, brother of the holder of the Arrow."

Okuyasu: "Yarou! You killed my Nii-san!"