Chapter LI: Ungalo Aced It

Ace: Requiem of the Bohemian Rhapsody
Abilities: Fictional Character Stands-Any Fictional Character you think of become part of his army.
Power: A
Speed: A
Range: ∞
Durability: B
Precision: C
Potential: 0

"He's in Venice!"

Jotaro stood up on the RV and shot at several characters ranging from Peter Pan, Superman, Batman, Hiroshi Yama and Pink Dark Boy, Finn the Human, Jake the Dog, Lion-O, Optimus Prime, etc. 

Jotaro: "FLOOR IT!!! WE'RE GOING TO ROME!!!"

Joseph, driving the RV: "OH NOOOO!!!!"

Mista is seen holding the gun as Giorno and Josuke held it with him. Mista shot bullets, which Giorno turned into creatures to slow down the characters. If he missed, Josuke would restore the bullet to the gun.

Koichi was with Jotaro on the roof, using Echoes ACT 4 to shoot the characters away.

Yukako whipped away the characters as well along with Kakyoin from inside the car.

Anne stood with Jotaro and Koichi using Heaven's Priestess and using all of their Stands.

Trish makes sure to soften the object before the RV in case they crash so they'd survive.

Polnareff and Avdol patrolled outside. Polnareff ran around the RV and protected it, while Avdol shot fire balls towards the characters from the sky.

Rohan drew Manga inside the turtle.

Holy took care of Shizuka and Josefumi from inside the turtle.

Tonio cooked some pasta inside the turtle.

Ungalo remembered something...

Ungalo was a regular boy. He was the only son of DIO that he actually cared for. DIO took in the child, finding that his Stand, Ace, was a Cartoon Character, Batman. DIO found the boy to not only be useful, but greatly dangerous, and wanted the boy on his side.

Ungalo was very lonely, and due to his ugly face, Ungalo never had any friends. He went to school in Italy, as Ungalo was bullied for his ugliness, but he had his revenge as DIO attacked those kids. He never wanted DIO to kill them, but he was forced to watch. DIO, however, was always working abroad.

Ungalo was bitterly lonely. Even his other Father, Enrico Pucci, was too busy working in Passione, plotting to achieve Heaven. His only friend was Batman, which he was a fan of. Ungalo then watched movies, as he was caged like an animal by his own Father for years. Ungalo watched movies, TV shows, anime, cartoons and read comic books, manga and novels.

Later on... Ungalo began to write fanfictions about his favorite characters. From Batman to Peter Pan, Spongebob to Indiana Jones, James Bond to Sherlock Holmes, Frankenstein to Dracula, etc. Ungalo's imaginary friends served as his friends. Ace's ability was to turn into any character he wanted, as each became a separate personality in his head formed by his Stand and extreme loneliness.

Ungalo's friends later on made him complete, and it made him even more happier when DIO told him about letting all his friends lose.

Ungalo, however, never knew why his Father wanted the Joestars and Zeppelis dead. He was just taught that they were bad people....

Three hours ago... 

Jotaro, in the RV, sips some Green Tea.

Suddenly, he saw Spongebob Squarepants outside the RV.