Chapter IV: The Awakening

JoJo, Erina, Caesar, Smokey and Speedwagon reach Venice, Italy, and visited the Speedwagon Foundation's Italian Headquarters, one of the Nine Headquarters in the world.

These are the Nine Headquarter's places
-New York City, New York, U.S.A.
-Rome, Italy
-Morioh, Japan
-London, England
-San Diego, California, U.S.A.
-Somewhere in the deserts of Egypt
-Sydney, Australia
-Jerusalem, Israel
-Mexico City, Mexico

The five enter the Speedwagon facility...

Though... Somehow... one of the Pillarmen escaped due to Straizo's escape...

He called himself...

Waamu.

Speedwagon: "Astounding! The snake we just put next to the Pillar was turned to stone and absorbed... Pillarmen are immortal, but they lack the Christ's Heart. I can't tell whether those bloody Pillarmen's genes take metaphors literally. It's like their bodies take Jewish-Christian metaphors literally, like Pagans or Amish People."

Joseph: "Uncle Speedwagon! Wanna play Steel Ball Run?"

Speedwagon sighs.

Speedwagon: "I promised your parents that I'd keep all of this away from you and Caesar. Now look where my efforts brought you two. Forgive me, Johnny."

Joseph: "Who are ya whisperin' to, Uncle Speedwagon? Shut ya yaps and get into these hard balls! That came out wrong! Ha ha!"

Speedwagon: "Not now, JoJo... I'm studying this creature. It seems to be completely aware even as a Stone!"

Joseph, picking his ear: "Really, now? that's real interesting, Uncle Speedwagon!"

Speedwagon: "Look, JoJo... Your Grandfather wasn't a good man. He was obsessive and selfish, wanting to regain his pride and not his honor. He did all for the sake of his pride. President Funny Valentine was evil, yes... But he was ultimately correct with his argument. We should've had the Corpses destroyed or kept away by someone trustworthy like he was. I didn't tell you that Valentine cursed your family until the end of time to always endure tragedies. Our families doomed to fail, Joseph"

Joseph: "I don't know a whole lot about what my Grandfather's actions caused, and what these Holy Corpse Parts are all about, but I believe that we can all do this together. We're a family, and our blood's destiny is to fight the darkness in the world, right? The hope in the darkness... That's why my neck has a star on its back, and the Zeppelis have a cross."

Speedwagon holds the back of his neck, revealing a cross.

Speedwagon: "Be a chum and keep lookin' at the light, will ya? Don't worry, JoJo... We'll be in tip top shape in no time. Our battle with the Vampire King will destroy the Vampire establishment. So, Joseph... Would you like to have some fun and watch this bloody heathen turn a bunch of snakes to stone?"

Joseph smiled and hugged Speedwagon.

Speedwagon patted his head.

Meanwhile...

Joseph radios Caesar: "Oi! Caesar, Smokey! We're testin' the snakes on Santana! Come and see this! Guys?"

Caesar, Smokey and Granny Erina face against Waamu, the Pillarman, who had awakened his masters, Esidisi and Kars.

Waamu: "AWAKEN MY MASTERS!!!"

The three pose so hard that when they stand, they look like they're posing.

(Theme begins...)

Caesar attacked them with Bubble Trouble Blue and Spin.

Esidisi: "It seems that the humans have developed a new kind of Hamon. They call it, Spin."

Waamu and Esidisi are unamused.

Waamu bows before the two.

Waamu, in a deep native voice: "For my warrior's honor, I have waited to meet such great people like you."

Esidisi, in a screeching loud voice: "Oh... Waamu... It seems that your philosophy of the warrior's honor had gone all over your head! Heheheheh.. I see that humans are over there... Watching our glorious rebirth. Kars?"

Kars: "Hm..."

Kars loomed over the three.

Caesar: "BUBBLE TROUBLE BL-!!!"

Erina: "No, Caesar! These Pillarmen are just too powerful!"

Caesar grunted in anger and hatred for these creatures.

Caesar: "So... Kars is the one that absorbed my Father! And inadvertently caused the deaths of Will Zeppeli, my Grandfather, and Jonathan Joestar, my Grandfather. These disgusting filths deserve to die!"

Waamu: "Santana is in the facility. Shall I let him escape as well?"

Kars, in a deep, booming voice: "We don't need Santana, Waamu. All we need is me and Esidisi."

Esidisi:
Cobalt Fire
Ability: Flame Control, Temperature Control
Power: B
Speed: B
Range: 0
Durability: B
Precision: A
Potential: A

Waamu:
Plutonium Wind:
Ability: Wind Control
Power: B
Speed: C
Range: 0
Durability: B
Precision: B
Potential: A

Kars:
Golden Light:
Abilities: Light Control
Power: A
Speed: A
Range: 0
Durability: A
Precision: A
Potential: A

Caesar attacks Waamu with Bubble Trouble Blue imbued with Spin.

It repelled his attack.

Caesar: "SPIN OVERDRIIIVE!!!"

Waamu then kicks Caesar away with ease.

Erina: "Caesar!"

Waamu: "These humans aren't well-trained in Hamon, yet..."

Joseph: "Well, well, well! If it aren't the Pillarmen! The name's Joseph Joestar!"

Waamu: "He bares the same 'JoJo' named as of the Christ... Also, their face bares resemblance. The man whose Stand's body we used to become immortal. Could they be related, in some way?"

Esidisi: "This human is rude for pointing at a Pillarman."

Esidisi approached Joseph attacked him with Hermit Purple and Hamon.

Nothing happened.

Waamu then grabbed him by the neck.

Joseph squirmed.

Joseph: "W-Wait! Hold on! I was just joking, Mr. Pillarman! Don't just do that! I have an idea..."

Waamu is unamused.

Joseph: "Give me a month to practice and I'll come back stronger to kill you! Just... Leave this facility! I'll fight you in... In... Italy! Or something! Ha ha!"

Esidisi: "He does remind me of him..."

Esidisi takes out a ring and stabs it into Joseph's heart.

Waamu takes out a ring as well and stabs it into Joseph's neck.

They shift his organs and body as they removed their hands.

Joseph is uninjured.

Waamu: "30 days. If you don't come to Italy by 30 days, or come unprepared, you'd die either of those ways."

The three then walked away, out of the facility.

(Theme ends...)

Joseph: "Oh shit..."

Erina, Caesar and Smokey: "Goddamn it, JoJo..."