Chapter XXX: Serpentine Fire and Saffron Vulcan

Once, there were fourteen gangsters, trying to achieve Heaven by acquiring the Red Stone of Aja in Morioh. They've heard of stories of the Steel Ball Run, and how two men achieved Heaven that very day. So, they wanted it. First, they must acquire the Heart in the town of Morioh.

Serpentine: "I'm telling you guys.... This isn't a good idea! Who knows who or what's protecting these 9 Parts?"

Bruno laughed: "Don't worry. We're under Diavolo's protection."

Ocean: "It will be fine... Just go with the flow, man!"

Abba, Mamma and Minerva walked silently.

Tailor: "Oh my God... I totally believe that... like we can do this."

Ariana: "I'm going with Serpentine. I doubt we can pull this off."

Freddie: "Guys? That's the Speedwagon Foundation!"

Diana: "Oh my God..."

Sons: "Ho ho! Obviously we can use our Stands to kill these motherfuckers! I, the great Sons, shall rise to the occasion."

Pilots: "I doubt that you could pull that off!"

Tweenie John: "Ha ha ha! Sons, you fucking arrogant douchebag!"

Akira: "All of you SHUT UP!!! We're going with my plan!"

Akira reveals Jupiter, his Stand, a powerful but small beaked dinosaur-like creature that enters the facility with ease and kills all of the Foundationeers.

The team smiles devilishly as Akira cruelly killed all of them, and stole the red stone of Aja.

Later...

The 14 all drink in the bar and sing songs of joy.

Pilots and Tweenie John walk outside.

Pilots looked out in the balcony.

Pilots: "Finally, we can achieve Heaven and kill off the boss... We can finally destroy drugs from the world!"

Tweenie John then kissed Pilots on the lips, and the two made out in the balcony.

Meanwhile...

Diana: "Ha ha! Where'd those two lovebirds go? Tweenie and Pilots?"

Akira drank silently as the others drank and sang songs.

Suddenly, a man's scream could be heard from outside, then a second one.

Tweenie: "PILOTS!!! Oh... Oh my God! What... What are you?!"

???: "Wrry..."

The twelve run outside and see the two, mangled and crucified on upside-down crosses.

(Theme begins...)

DIO: "Your boss wouldn't be too happy about this... So I'm offering you my help."

Diana: "Oh my God... Pilots! Tweenie!!!"

The two have holes all over their bodies and have bones mangled and fractured, crucified upside-down on the crosses.

Akira attacked DIO.

Akira: "JUPITER!!!"

DIO: "ZA WARUDO!!!"