Chapter IX: JoJo and Smokey vs. Waamu

JoJo finished mourning and sighed.

Lisa Lisa: "Enough mourning, JoJo. It's time for our battle to commence."

JoJo: "Right..."

Joseph whispered something to Caesar.

Joseph wiped his tears as he used wore the bandanna and ties it to his head. He also wear the blue-stone necklace.

Lisa Lisa: "Let's go..."

JoJo, Smokey, Lisa Lisa and Suzi Q tried to find Kars and Waamu.

Joseph: "I sense them. They're in that room at the top of the chapel."

The three followed Joseph, but Joseph stopped immediately.

Joseph: "Use Hamon, everybody. Charge up your bodies. We've got other company besides Kars and Waamu, and I gotta tell ya, these fellas aren't very friendly compared to those two.
Waamu didn't pop the bubble for some reason."

Suzi Q: "Grrrr...."

Smokey: "Let's avenge Caesar, and destroy the Pillarmen. I know I should be afraid, but I guess I'm too far gone into this battle to back out now. It seems that it's time for us to avenge the family that fell into darkness in the hands of the Vampires!
I started out as a coward who steals money for some beer and smokes, but now, meeting JoJo, Caesar, Granny Erina, Lisa Lisa and Suzi Q changed me and turned me into the man I am now! There's nothing left to lose!"

Lisa Lisa silently smiled and bowed down, then looked up with eyes of fury.

Joseph: "The crimson blood of Caesar may not be as the same blood as I do, but it flows the same! FOR HONOR, OF THE FAMILY AND OF THE WARRIOR!!! DO YOU SEE ME MOM, DAD, JONATHAN, GRANNY ERINA, CAESAR?! I AM NO LONGER A COWARD!!! LIKE A BLOODY STORM!!! I BURN UP LIKE A BLOODY STONE!!! I AM JOSEPH JOESTAR, A WARRIOR OF HONOR AND PRIDE OF THE JOESTARS AND ZEPPELIS!!!"

Lisa Lisa: "I have the stone tied to a bomb. If you back out now, you wouldn't see it again."

Joseph and Smokey are shocked.

Suzi Q smiled faintly.

Joseph: "R-Right! Of course! If you don't agree to our terms, we'll have the stone blown up, and you'd never achieve true power!"

Kars thought for a second.

Kars snapped his fingers as several vampires are shown in the ceiling, hanging from up there.

Joseph, in fear: "H-Hey, they seem to be h-hanging out from over there! C-... Come on, Smokey! Give me five! Come on! Don't leave me hangin'! Oops, did it again... And now you have the face of someone who'll drink me..."

Kars is unamused.

Kars: "Primitive technologies and primitive humor as always... Very well... What is your terms?"

Lisa Lisa: "Kars will battle Suzi Q and I while Waamu will battle Joseph and Smokey."

Kars thinks for a second.

Kars: "Deal. Let us honor that battle. Meet us in the old Vampiric Gladiatorial Stadium."

The next day... the final day...

Before Joseph went to battle, he fixed Lisa Lisa's things, only to find a photograph of Speedwagon carrying two babies with Erina. Speedwagon held a black-haired baby, while Erina held a yellow-haired baby.