Chapter XXXII: Abba Mia and Magenta Venus

Magenta Venus
Abilities: ?
Power: B
Speed: C
Range: 0
Durability: C
Precision: A
Potential: C

Anne woke up from her bed and walked downstairs.

Anne: "When I was a little girl, I met Jotaro Kujo. A young boy who was often quiet and soft-spoken. I thought he was intimidating at first, so I'd jokingly and nervously make fun of him. Jotaro was a very sweet little boy. He was often obsessed with Giant Robots and superhero comics Mr. Joestar brought to him as a kid. We were always together and play card games together, usually the card game based from an anime called Stand Proud by mangaka Raiden Oingo Kishibe, Rohan's older brother.

Stand Proud is basically this awesome card game that allows you to summon fictional Stands based from the Japanese gods and Youkai. My favorite was the protagonist's Stand,  Golden Raiden, which had these Stats. The protagonist is also named Raiden, just like the author and its own Stand.

Golden Raiden
Abilities: Lightning Manipulation, Electrokinesis, Lightning Travel, Weather Manipulation
Power: A
Speed: A
Range: A
Durability: C
Precision: A
Potential: A

Of course, Stand Proud is only second to its rival, Rohan Boingo Kishibe's anime card game, Pink Dark Boy. It follows the hero, Hiroshi Yama, and his Stand, Pink Dark Boy. Pink Dark Boy is a Stand that acts as an iron suit that allows him to control the eight elements, Light, Wind, Stone, Earth, Fire, Ice, Wood and Metal. He fights evil Stand Users from around the world. Their Stands are named after songs, which started the current trend of naming your Stands after songs.

Pink Dark Boy
Abilities: Light, Wind, Stone, Earth, Fire, Ice, Wood and Metal Manipulation
Power: A
Speed: A
Range: C
Durability: A
Precision: A
Potential: C

Jotaro and I grew up watching Stand Proud, and lately he had been getting into my current favorite, Pink Dark Boy."

Anne remembered that day...

Anne, wearing braces and glasses with freckles all over her face, stood before a bunch of bullies and cried as they tore up her deck.

Young Jotaro: "Yare yare. What a way to greet a girl."

The bullies stood before Jotaro.

Bully 1: "If it isn't JoJo, Morioh's favorite cry for help!"

Jotaro: "Tch-! You assholes stay away from her!"

Bully 2: "Or what?"

The bullies then attack him, as a younger Star Platinum emerged and pummeled all of them.

Star Platinum (Young)
Abilities: None
Power: C
Speed: B
Range: C
Durability: D
Precision: A
Potential: A

Jotaro defeats the bullies with ease.

Anne wondered: "I wish I was a Stand-User... I wish I had their abilities as if they were my own deck..."

"Then, I met DIO, and he offered me a Stand through 36 souls and a Stand arrow...
Heaven's Priestess.
"

Anne walked alone in the streets at night, in the new town they're in.

Anne passes by a criminal beating a young boy for money.

Anne: "Tch-... Filthy scum makes me sick. No use to use my Stand, however. That boy was stupid for crossing the alley."

The man begins to strangle the boy.