Chapter XXVI: Ninja Girl and Silver Blue Rabbit

The Crusaders finally reach Earth 5, as Jotaro sees his world to have become empty and barren like what previously happened to the other Earths.

Jotaro: "Tch-...
Yare yare...
Seeing this feels like I failed big time."

The ship landed as Josuke and Giorno went out scouting.

Meanwhile...

Goku: "Hey, Getes!=
Let's have an arm wrestling challenge!"

Vegeta: "Why?"

Goku: "Whoever wins isn't a big nerd."

Vegeta: "YOU'RE ON!!!"

Goku and Vegeta walk outside.

Goku: "Hmhmhm..."

Vegeta: "Heheheheheh...."

Goku and Vegeta first start with their first forms, as they arm wrestle.

Goku: "KYAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA!!!!"

Vegeta: "HAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA!!!!"

Goku and Vegeta turn Super Saiyan, as their hairs stand up and become yellow.

Goku and Vegeta then turn Super Duper Saiyan, as their hair goes higher as lightning begins to emit from their bodies.

The Jump Force members cheer for the two.

"AWOO!!! AWOO!!! AWOO!!!"

Goku turns Super D Duper Saiyan, as Vegeta uses Super Duper Saiyan full powered.

This is because Vegeta believes that Goku's third transformation, Super D (Dee) Duper Saiyan, wastes too much power, and therefore is ineffective in battle.

Goku and Vegeta turn Super Saiyan God.

Goku and Vegeta turn Super Saiyan Blue, as the universe began to shake.

Everyone kept on cheering.

Goku turns Ultra Instinct, while Vegeta turns Super Saiyan Blue Evolution.

Goku turns Super Saiyan Ultra Instinct, as Vegeta turns Super Saiyan Godspeed.

Goku starts using his Stand, Ultimate Battle Over Heaven, the White and Gold humanoid Dragon.
Vegeta uses his Stand, Requiem's Hell's Bells, the purple vines that go around his body with two bells on the tip of his index and middle fingers of his right hand, as clanging could be heard.

The universe started to glitch as everyone cheered louder.

Goku: "KYAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA!!!!"

Vegeta: "HAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA!!!"

"ORA ORA!!!"

The two are both knocked out.

Jotaro: "YOU ALMOST DESTROY OUR UNIVERSE, BAKAYAROU!!!"

Goku and Vegeta stay on the ground, knocked out.

Everyone stopped cheering.

They pant in relief.

Everyone: "Arm wrestling... is evil..."

"