Chapter XXIV: Middler and Heaven's Priestess Part I

10 years ago... after Jotaro's father left and Joseph's affair was found out by the family, Jotaro became rather lonely in the household, as Joseph Joestar, his Grandfather, decided to find a way to cheer him up.

Joseph read a file about Suzi Q, and her connections with DIO.

Joseph: "'Ey! Jotaro me boy! Look at this trick!!!"

Joseph removes his metallic arm.

Joseph: "Tada!"

Jotaro begins to cry as Holy came rushing over.

Holy: "There, there, Jotaro-kun...
Papa! Don't scare him like that!"

Joseph: "Sorry, Holy..."

Joseph thought for a second.

But it wasn't for a second, as he thought for days, thinking of what his next move may be.

Then, it hit him.

As Holy cooked food in the kitchen, Joseph ran to her and told her...

Joseph: "A bloody playmate!"

Holy: "Papa... No British slangs or swears in my house..."

Joseph: "Yeah, whatever! But, what if Jotaro had a playmate? Just like I did with your Uncle Caesar...
*sniff*
CAAAAAAAAAAAAAAEEEE-!!!"

Holy: "No, Papa! Not in my house!"

Joseph, as he shook his head: "Sorry.... But I'm telling ya, Holy! Jotaro needs to have like... a step-sister! Someone who he can at least be with him."

Holy: "What? Caesar had surviving children?"

Joseph: "Well, he's only child has no current children, however!"

Joseph poses.

Joseph: "When we were kids, Caesar's brother ran away to the Middle East! We kept in touch after Caesar's death. He even has a sweet little daughter of his!"

Holy: "Yare yare dawa. Go on."

Jotaro copies Holy.

Jotaro: "Yare yare dawa!"

Holy touches his nose: "No, sweetie! For boys, it's yare yare daze. It means 'Good grief'. Don't you go copy Mommy's depressing words of existential crisis, okay?"

Jotaro: "Yare yare daze! Yare yare daze!!!"

Holy: "Yare yare dawa..."

Joseph: "So... Anyways!!! The Father is currently on tour and he's looking for someone to take care of his daughter!
She's half-Italian, a quarter Jewish and a quarter American. She can fit right into this family of mixed bags, mate!"

The day came, when she knocked on the door as Holy opened it. She then went on and introduced her to Jotaro. 

Holy: "Jotaro-kun! This will be your new step-sister! Anne Zeppeli."

Anne stood before Jotaro, proud and sarcastic.

Anne, in an Italian accent: "Ciao, Jotaro Kujo. My name is Anne Zeppeli."

Jotaro leaned closer to her as she blushed in embarrassment. She squinted her eyes in annoyance of this Japanese-Italian-British Hybrid boy.

Jotaro: "Hmph!"

Jotaro turns around and walks away, as Anne's eyes widened and she decided to follow him inside.

Holy and Joseph smiled in relief.