Chapter XVI: Toichiro Suzuki Wants Vengeance

DIO: "Pucci. Thawne.
You two failed to defeat JoJo."

pUCCI: "I actually managed to destroy their ship.
It was I who busted it up. I accelerated thE individual time of the nuclear reactor when that idiot you call a Saiyan baked some soap or some shit."

DIO: "You know what would be interesting? If the two of you fought each other."

Pucci and Thawne looked at each other.

Pucci: "DIO, I digress."

DIO" "Oh, come on, Pucci!
I'm your husband, after all!
I'll root for you..."

Thawne: "That is an incredibly stupid idea, counting that our abilities somewhat negate each other. I'm surprised that that Vegeta person did not escape your grip on Time Acceleration."

Pucci: "The idiot had no idea."

Thawne: "Who are we sending this time, Lord DIO?"

DIO: "We aren't... I've given up sending henchmen to kill those idiots... A rather better idea, is watching them kill others in order to get the thing that they want most....
So instead... I made him arrange a competition for me...
This competition will have players from around the three universes... Some who are actually on our side.
The competition will be the Dragon Ball Run, a Run for the seven Black Star Dragon Balls that stretch across Universe 607.
This guy will also participate in the race."

Pucci: "Why?!
Why does everyone think Steel Ball Runs are a good idea!
Sweetie, you'll get yourself another lost universe!
Surely, Fate is now in their side!"

DIO is in his throne room at the edge of the universe.

DIO: "No!
Because we have The Reverse Flash on our side! Wrrryy...
With him... Fate is something we could play with."

Pucci: "Sweetie... YOU CHOOSE TO PLAY WITH YOUR PREY RATHER THAN STRIKING!!!"

DIO: "Because it's fun to do so!"

Freeza and Cell are playing strip poker on the side of the room.

Freeza: "I actually agree with Pucci this time..."

Cell: "Threaten me with a good time!
I disagree!"

Reverse Flash smiles deviously as Pucci looked at Reverse Flash, suspiciously.

Meanwhile...

The desert is truly wide. 

They barely even reached the northern hemisphere...

Genos: "A few more hours and we can reach the Northern Hemisphere to find the first Dragon Ball... Over."

Goku: "Oh hey! Over."

Genos: "We've found a way to restore this world. Over."

Jotaro: "Why can't I just ORA this world with Star Platinum Over Heaven?"

Genos: "Prometheus told me not to tell you...
But now, I must... DIO cursed this Universe, and the only thing that could break the spell is through the power of the Black Star Dragon Balls he created, hidden all around the planet. You must race to find the 7 Black Star Dragon Balls to find these Dragon Balls before the other racers gain it. 
One Dragon Ball is near you right now. Over."

Vegeta: "WILL YOU TWO STOP SAYING OVER?!!! YOU'RE FLYING RIGHT NEXT TO EACH OTHER!!!"

The two look at each other.