Chapter XXVI: Middler and Heaven's Priestess Part III

Middler: "JOTARO!!!"

Jotaro: "Anne..."

Joseph: "WHAT?!! 'ANNE'?!!!
Oh my God...
This hot sexy hot-headed bitch is your childhood crush?!!"

Anne turned to Jotaro slowly.

Anne: "I HAVE FINALLY MET YOU, JOTARO-!!!"

Jotaro: "STOP SCREAMING!!! NO!!! NEVER DO THAT AGAIN!!! I HATED IT WHEN YOU SCREAMED LIKE THAT LIKE SOME DUMBASS SAMURAI CHICK!!!"

Jotaro remembered...

"When I was a kid, you'd always play hero and villain, whereas I'd be the villain... And you just won't stop screaming, you BITCH!!!"

Anne stood up before Jotaro.

Anne: "HAW HAW HAW HAW HAW!!! IT IS I, MIDDLER!!! USER OF HIGH PRIESTESS!!! AND MY ARCH-NEMESIS, THE HAMON USER, JOTARO KUJO!!!"

Jotaro, speaking quietly: "A-Anne... I don't know any... Hamon..."

Anne: "HA, HA, HA, HA, HA!!! SHUT UP AND LET ME TALK, LOSER!!!!"

Now...

Jotaro: "That's why I hate screaming bitches!!!"

Anne "Middler" Zeppeli: "HA, HA, HA, HA, HA!!! THAT WAS A LONG TIME AGO, JOTARO!!! THINKING ABOUT THE CIRCUMSTANCES, I DIDN'T EVEN KNOW I WAS SCREAMING!!! THIS IS ME NOW, SERVANT OF DIO AND THE FINAL AND MOST POWERFUL MAJOR ARCANA SOLDIER!!! TO THINK THAT AFTER YEARS OF SEARCHING THE WORLD FOR YOU, I'VE FINALLY FOUND YOU, JOTARO KUJO!!! THIS PHENOMENON IS NEARLY IMPOSSIBLE FOR YOU TO FIGHT ME NOW!!! HA, HA, HA, HA, HA!!! ALL THIS TIME, YOU'D THINK THAT I'D END UP BEING WITH YOU AGAIN, TURNS OUT, I'M HERE TO KILL YOU!!! THIS ROOM IS KIND OF MESSY FOR OUR ENCOUNTER AND I WISHED NOT TO DO THIS IN HERE, BUT HERE WE ARE!!! TO THINK OF THE PROBABILITY OF US MEETING AGAIN!!! MY GOD!!! IT'S NEAR IMPOSSIBLE!!! LIKE A 0.0000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000001% PROBAB-!!!!"

Jotaro: "SHUT UP!!! YOU JUST NEVER LEARN HOW TO STOP TALKING, YOU BITCH!!!"

Anne: "Oh, sure! Jotaro Kujo hates talkative women! How original! Look at me, a poor woman taken away from the love of her life because Jotaro complained about me bullying him! Poor, poor Jotaro!"

Jotaro: "SHUT UP!!!"

Anne: "Aw... Did I huwt Jotawo's wittle feelings?"

Anne pats him in the head.

Anne: "Aww..."

Jotaro grabs her arm: "FUCK OFF, SLUT!!!"

Anne: "You're just mad because you peed your pants the day I met you! You were walking away and you suddenly peed your pants! What a woser!"

Jotaro clenched his fists.

Jotaro: "SHUT THE FUCK UP YOU GOOD-FOR-NOTHING-!!!!!"

Joseph, watching the two exchange insults: "What the bloody hell is happening right now?"

Jotaro: "You always call and tattle to the my Mother every time you didn't like how I played by... Get this... FUCKING TALKING!!!"

Anne: "Tch-! You talked too much."

Jotaro: "I NEVER TALKED, YOU BITCH!!!"

Anne: "Now, who's the screaming bitch?"

Jotaro: "SUTA PURACHINA!!!"

Anne: "HEAVEN'S PRIESTESS: STAR PLATINUM!!!"

"ORA!!!"

"ORA!!!"

The two stood, facing each other as their Star Platinums retracted.

Anne suddenly fell to the ground, knocked out.

Jotaro sighs and pulls out the flesh bud, as Joseph disintregrated it with an Overdrive.

Jotaro: "Yare yare daze... She's much of a handful.. isn't she?
Now, old man. What's this about Granny Suzi Q being related to DIO?"

Joseph: "H-Huh?"