Chapter XXIII: Lavender Judgment

Joseph: "Tonight, we'll be sleeping in the Speedwagon Foundation Headquarters to take the Ribs of the Holy Corpse Parts."

Jotaro: "Yare yare daze. Then, let us sleep..."

Avdol: "Where's Polnareff and Giorno?"

Joseph: "Polnareff took a night walk in the city, Giorno ordered for a delivery of his package for his... lamenting..."

Meanwhile...

Polnareff wandered in the desert outside the city, and finds a small lamp.

Polnareff rubs it, as a Stand emerged from it.

Lavender Judgment: "I'll grant you three wishes!"

Polnareff: "Oh mon Dieu! FOR MY FIRST WISH, I WANT YOU TO MAKE POLNAREFFLAND!!!"

Polnareffland is created in France, and Polnareff immediately becomes rich.

Polnareff: "Merde! Hohoho! I am the owner of Ze Grand Polnareffland!!! HOHOHO!!!"

Lavender Judgment
Abilities: Reality Manipulation Bound by 3 Wishes
Power: B
Speed: B
Range: C (User is Lamp)
Durability: C
Precision: D
Potential: D

Polnareff: "Hold on, what is your name again?"

Lavender Judgment: "Lavender Judgment. My User is the Lamp, which hosts the soul of my original User."

Polnareff: "Judgment? From the Judgment Card? Oh mon Dieu! You're a Major Arcana member! Away from me!"

Lavender Judgment: "Yes, I used to be part of the Major Arcana, as DIO was my owner, but I was abandoned when he was at his third wish, which was something I sadly could not grant him, for it was beyond my power.
I'll give you three wishes, and you can get another set after 20 days."

Polnareff sighed.

Polnareff: "Is it a Heaven's Stand?"

Lavender: "HAIL 2 U!!! That is correct, Monsieur Polnareff."

Polnareff: "So... I own you now, correct?"

Lavender: "Yes."

Polnareff: "So... Give me my next wish! I wish that DIO does not achieve Heaven!"

Lavender stayed silent.

Lavender: "Sadly, I cannot grant you that wish. Manipulation of events in the timeline is beyond my power."

Polnareff then thought.

Polnareff: "Give us the Holy Corpse Parts. All of zem."

Lavender: "The Holy Corpse Parts are sacred, and stealing them is beyond my power."