Chapter XXXVI: Mama Mia and Silver Jove

Jotaro ran away as Mama shots another explosive beam towards him as he carried the turtle.

*SHOO*

*POP POP POP POP*

"ORA!!!"

Time stopped.

Time resumed.

*BOOM*

Mama Mia stood before Jotaro, wearing a female voltron-like suit of armor in the shade of blue and white.

Jotaro: "YAROU!!! Stay away from me, you bitch!"

Anne: "Jotari-ku!!!"

Anne prepared her deck of Stand cards.

Anne: "Prepare to die, you bitch!"

Suddenly...

*SHOO*

*POW POW*

*BOOM*

Jotaro has exploded.

"APOLLO PLATINUM!!!"

Apollo Platinum: "DIIIFOOOSIII!!!"

Mama Mia is the sister of the late Abba Mia. The two were basically inseparable. Abba, however, was a loner when Mama left to become part of the Unite States Army.

One day, in the army...

Mama cried for help.

Mama: "Get the hell of me, LIeutenant!"

The Lieutenant pinned her down and licked her ears as she cried in fear.

The Sergeant: "Just let this happen, Captain."

Humiliated by herself being raped by an officer lower in ranks with her, she suffered from Intermittent Explosive Disorder, often exploding in fits of rage when the smallest insults are done towards her, and swore revenge to him.

Years later, she met up with her sister, who helped her plot her revenge.

That being cutting off his own penis and testicles, strangling him with them, and feeding him dynamite.

She did so, as he psychopathic anti-social sister pleaded.

She then became a serial killer, seducing men who'd do the same and killing them the same way. Her signature kill card was to bomb each and everyone of those men. She became known as the Whore Bomber of California where she was hunted by the Police for years.

She was then arrested, until she was approached by Diavolo, who offered her a family and more importantly, a Stand. Unlike in the army, with the Olympians, she was beloved and respected. Each of them gave her a kind of familial bond with them, and she cherished each of them

Now that many of them are dead, she hunts down Jotaro Kujo and Anne Zeppeli to kill them and bring her friends back.

Silver Jove
Abilities: Bomb Astro-Suit. Acts as a suit of armor. Allows the user to shoot a bullet of explosive gas that explode in contact with any solid or liquid object as well as fly.
Power: A
Speed: B
Range: E
Durability: A
Precision: B
Potential: E

Mama flies towards Jotaro and Anne as they kept on running.

Anne releases Silver Chariot and runs them out of the city.