Chapter LIII: The Final Battle Part II

Goku stared at them silently.

Goku screams like a dragon.

Shigeo "Mob" Kageyama-Dead
1993

Yoshikage Kira-Dead
1993

The gears are put into his pocket, as Goku smiles.

Goku: "Come at be, dingus!"

Freeza, Cell, Goku Black and all of their Stands all attack at once, as Goku roars, blocking each of those attacks.

Goku is in Ultra Instinct, as he is, therefore at his nigh-utmost power.

Goku roared loudly.

Goku punched kicked and dodged several times over, as the universe shook.

The three seem to gain the upperhand, as each of their moves start to injure Goku.

Freeza then creates a giant Death Ball.

Freeza: "BIGGER!!!
*BOOM*
BIGGER!!!
*BOOM*
BIGGER!!!
*BOOM*
PERFECT!!!"

The Death Ball is then shot towards Goku, as Goku creates a Kamehameha Ball and skates on the giant Sun, dodges it and shoots the beam from his feet to Freeza's legs, decapitating them.

Goku then dodges Cell's attacks, as he rewinds time for each of Goku's punches and resumed it to dodge and strike.

Goku, however, catches on.

When Goku lands a punch from the right, Cell rewinds time to block it, but Goku ends up kicking him in the shin.

When Goku lands a hook, Cell rewinds time and blocks it, but Goku teleports behind him and decapitates him, causing Cell to rewind time again.

When Goku lands a kick, Cell rewinds time and blocks it, but Goku immediately shoots a Kamehameha Wave from behind.

Cell: "HE CAN EVEN FUNCTION EVEN AFTER MY TIME REWINDS!!!
YOU MONSTER!!!"

Pucci appeared beside Reverse Flash, riding his Made in Heaven.

Pucci: "What's your plan, Eobard?
Are you planning to betray DIO?"

Thawne smiles as he leaves and continues fighting Polnareff.

Pucci sighs and joins in as well.

Polnareff: "Hon hon!"

Polnareff zooms around and dodges each of Thawne and Made in Heaven's attacks.

Polnareff: "HORA HORA HORA!!!"

*zim zim zoom*

Finally... the three.. Jotaro, Giorno and Vegeta... appeared and emerged from the gear.

Jotaro: "N-No way!"

Jotaro sees the dead bodies of their friends.

Vegeta: "Don't worry!
We have Dragon Balls!"

Goku's consciousness speaks to them.

Goku: "All of the Dragon Balls are gone!
All the universes are erased!
"

Vegeta: "What?!"

Goku: "Just find a way to destroy that Iron Giant!
It's increasing the probability of our deaths!"

Giorno: "That means... everyone's...."

Kaato swings around the Iron Giant's neck and slices it several times over, shooting explosive Ninja Stars towards the giant.