Chapter X: Lisa Lisa and Suzi Q vs. Kars

Kars: "HOW PATHETIC!!!"

Joseph and Smokey turned to Kars, and felt nothing but anger for his words.

Kars: "It seems that my greatest servant and soldier fell short due to him getting all fussy about this honor nonsense."

Joseph and Smokey shook in anger.

Suzi Q: "Grrr...."

Lisa Lisa looked down on Kars.

Kars sat on his throne.

The Vampires in the audience sneer and laugh at him.

Vampire 1: "He was pathetic!"

Vampire 2: "What a weakling! Just a poser, isn't he?"

Vampire 3: "I kinda liked him!"

Vampires 1 and 2: "Shut up, Jared! No one cares!"

Kars: "Cut off Vampire Number 3's tongue and don't give him blood to regenerate."

Jared: "NO!!! PLEASE!!!"

Kars: "Well, let's get on with it."

Kars stood before Lisa Lisa and Suzi Q on a rock formation, two bridges on top of each other. They stand on the lower floor.

Lisa Lisa charged.

Suddenly, Kars disappeared.

Lisa Lisa sensed her surroundings, as suddenly, Kars appeared from behind and tried to stab her.

Lisa Lisa: "Suzi Q!!!"

All Star Iron: "SMAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAASH!!!!"

Kars is quickly killed.

Suzi Q's eyes widened.

Suzi Q turned around...

Lisa Lisa is stabbed in the chest.

Kars laughed.

The fake Kars, a Vampire, was killed.

Joseph: "THAT CHEATING BASTARD!!!"

Kars the stabbed her feet and tied a rope to it in light speed, and put the other end of the rope over the upper bridge above them and spoke.

Kars: "I'm not a warrior of honor like Waamu or a selfish idiot like Esidisi. I am one thing and one thing only... I am a Pillarman King, the Vampire King, who hopes to gain the Red Stone of Aja. I need to become the ultimate being!"

Joseph Joestar: "THIS WAS A BATTLE, KARS!!! YOU CHEATED!!! YOU DON'T USE FAKE IMAGERY IN A CONFRONTATIONAL BATTLE!!!!"

Kars: "Hmhmhm... What's the difference, anyway?! I only want power, and that's all. I'm the man who made the Stone Masks, after all! I am... Judas Iscariot!"

Joseph: "What?!"

Smokey: "Oof."

Kars: "Years ago, after I heard Jesus left the Roman Empire, I ventured away into the Aztecs and met with him. The idiot forgave me and made me the right-hand man. When he left Earth and his Stand became man, I killed his Stand and made him the secret ingredient of the Vampire Masks and the Stand Arrows. The Stand Arrows, however, were dipped in the heart, also known as the Red Stone of my former Master, Aja, and the Masks were dipped in the other parts. I was astounded to witness that each had different functions. One made us immortal, the other gave us Stands. I knew that absorbing each energies would give us a Heaven's Stand, and eating the Heart twice would give us Requiem. So... after wearing the Pillarman mask, I took a bite from the heart, and gained a Stand. I tried to bite it again, but the Aztecs attacked, so I wiped them all out. But one escaped to the North Americans. I spent years finding this Heart, and turns out it was in San Diego.