Chapter VII: Jean Pierre Polnareff and Silver Chariot

Joseph and Muhammad both take a deep breath, and out, charging themselves with Hamon.

Muhammad Avdol
Magician's Red
Abilities: Flame Manipulation, Red Hamon
Power: B
Speed: B
Range: C
Durability: B
Precision: C
Potential: D

Joseph Joestar
Hermit Purple
Abilities: Psychic Detection, Mindreading, Psychic Photography, Hamon Conduction and Connection, Psychic Connection
Power: C
Speed: C
Range: C
Durability: A
Precision: A
Potential: A

Note: So far, the three known subsets of Hamon are Spin, Blue Hamon and Red Hamon. Blue Hamon absorbs the energy of all the closest stars in the known galaxy. Spin is Hamon using the energy from the sun and transform the energy into energies of perfect rotation. Doing so could create balls of energy called Steel Balls. Red Hamon absorbs more Hamon than a regular Hamon-User. Doing so could kill a regular Hamon-User, but by generating heat by focusing the energy in the heart, liver and brain. Red Hamon turns sun energy into powerful and very hot flames.

Suddenly, a man stalks them from outside with Jupiter, who disappears in the electric cables.

The man stood, as an armored Stand emerged from his body.

Joseph senses someone.

Joseph: "Avdol, a warrior of DIO's wants us to battle on top of a building. The daft bastard wants to kill the both of us just by himself."

Avdol: "Then, let us battle against him, sir!"

Joseph and Avdol meet the man on top of a skyscraper. A 185 cm tall man with tall cylindrical hair, making him technically 193 cm.

Avdol respectfully crosses his arms, as Joseph points to the man.

Joseph: "'Ello Gov'na. You have a speedster Stand. You reek of lightning, based from the extra-dimensional energy of the Speed Force, the force that lets motion exist and time flow."

??? in a French accent: "Ah... you really are ze Psychic-Hamon User. I've heard stories of the Joestars, who have ze ability to control two or more different sets of powers, like the legendary Jonazan Joestar, wielder of Tusk, User of Spin and Hamon. You are Joseph Joestar, ze man who defeated ze Pillarmen and spent 50 years hunting my Master's kind. I am Jean Pierre Polnareff, ze User of Silver Chariot."

Joseph Joestar: "Joseph Bloody Joestar. This is my black Lord and Savior's child, Muhammad Avdol."

Polnareff: "Well? You may go first. But I warn you, I could kill you just as easy."

Avdol: "MAGICIAN'S RED!!!"

Magician's Red: "Squawk!!!"

Polnareff: "Ah... So you are ze user of the Magician, traitor to DIO, and the man who named ze Stands. Hermit was already taken by this old oaf."