Chapter XXXIV: Ocean Man and Neptune Aquamarine

Josuke remembered something...

Young Josuke was kissed by his Mother goodbye as she hugged him.

Tomoko: "Bring me good grades, okay, Josuke-ku?"

Young Josuke: "Hai, Mama...."

Josuke walked to school.

Josuke: "I used to go to school and have nobody talk to me... Because of my hair. Why? Well, for one thing, my hair was a put off to most people. I was weird and unpredictable. I'd be made fun of because I acted very strangely. I liked Manga, Card Games, Video Games, etc. I was bullied for it... But the worst part about my childhood was that I didn't have a Father to help me out with my problems... And that day..."

Josuke opened the door and saw his mother, lying on the ground, eyes opened with water in her mouth and dead, as a man in a cat's mask pressed some sort of invisible button, as she exploded, except for her right hand. He stole her hand and ran away. He remembered the moistness of the air.

Josuke: "That man... Was a man I've been hunting for years now: a man in a cat's mask which can explode things with touch. The police thought I described a Stand of some sort. No one knows any evidence on who he is, however... The case went cold.
I learned that when I was a child, Morioh had the highest kill rate in the world... And that that man was the Morioh Serial Killer, known as Killer Queen, named after the song. Witnesses say that he can explode things at touch. He can turn anything he touches into a bomb.

Disgusting trash scum. I'll find him one day, and kill him."

Now...

Joseph sat before Josuke on the dinner table.

Joseph: "What I can see from what you've described was that there were two Stand-Users."

Josuke: "What?!"

Joseph: "Josuke... You described that the place was moist and there was water in her mouth, correct?"

Josuke: "Hai..."

Joseph: "Your Mother seemed to have drowned. Killer Queen had an accomplice."

Joseph: "'Oy! Josuke!"

Josuke waked up from his bed.

Josuke: "What the hell do you want, Joestar-san?"

Joseph: "I found a Stand-User that has connections to Killer Queen. Apparently, Killer Queen is part of the Passione."

Josuke: "That sounds like-..."

Joseph and Josuke sat before Giorno by the dinner table.

Josuke: "...-Giorno-san's old Gang."

Giorno: "What do you fucking want, Josuke Higashikata?"

Josuke: "Giorno Giovanna... Who is the User of Neptune Aquamarine?"

Giorno: "Ah... The accomplice of the famous Killer Queen!"

Josuke: "You knew about this?! Killer Queen's part of your gang?!"

Giorno: "Correction: was part of our gang. Killer Queen left and only helps in certain missions nowadays. He's part of the Minor Arcana Squadron. I was part of the Bucciarati Squadron also known as La Squadra Guardie del corpo, who basically escorted Trish Una, my current assistant in Venizia, still at war with Diavolo. We've just defeated the Major Arcana Squadron, aka La Squadra Arcani Maggiori, and now we're battling against the Olympian Squadron, aka La Squadra Olympionico. Basically, they're a squad of Vampiric Psychopaths. Unlike DIO and the old Vampires, DIO found a way for these people to not burn in sunlight along with himself. By using the Heart of Aja."

Stardust Crusade (JoJo's Bizarre Adventure Fanfiction)जहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें