Chapter XLI: Enrico Pucci Wants You to Accept Fate or Jack Shit and Die

Enrico Pucci, a believer of God who believed through DIO that man is ultimately weak. Man is ultimately useless, and the people ultimately are pathetic towards several forces in the Universe.

"Imagine an asteroid hitting Earth." he said, "That would be the end of the human race."

He believes, however, that DIO offered salvation.

Enrico was born with a disfigured foot along with his twin brother, and he had a younger sister, Perla, and all were raised as a strict Roman Catholic by his Italian Family. Enrico was half-Egyptian from his Mother's side. As the years went by, Pucci ended up meeting DIO, who he stumbled upon while cleaning the streets for community service in the night. Enrico then felt his foot being able to be controlled.

It was healed.

Years later, Enrico were to find out that his sister was adopted, and was switched with his real brother, who was named Wes Bluemarine, whom she dated. He found this out through a confession, and being a Priest, he couldn't have told anyone about this. His sister's incest horrified him, but he kept quiet and protected his sister form knowing the truth. 

Years later, he hired a P.I. group to get the two to break up, but it turns out that the group held beliefs of the KKK, and Wes was therefore murdered by the P.I.

Perla committed suicide the day after.

When sulking in a bar after he buried their bodies, Enrico met DIO, in the night. DIO then found Enrico something in his eyes, the hatred of all that is man. Finding him worthy, DIO stabbed him with the arrow...

As years passed by, Enrico and DIO formed a somewhat professional relationship at first, but later fell in love. DIO had Enrico become his right hand man. DIO revealed his plans to Enrico, which is mainly to achieve Heaven and destroy the original world and bring forth a perfect world...

DIO reveals something to Pucci...

This has already happened before...

In the original timeline...

Until a being known as Prometheus fucked up the Omniverse.

That is why....

"I want you to accept fate, reader!"

Enrico want to be made in heaven.

Jack
Ability: Acid Spit
Power: C
Speed: B
Range: A
Durability: A
Precision: C
Potential: A

Jack: Whitesnake
Ability: DISC-Jack's secondary ability that inhabits its chest. Can steal Stands and Souls.
Power: 0
Speed: C
Range: E
Durability: A
Precision: A
Potential: A

(By GhostfaceScream2)

(Sound begins...)

)