Chapter VII: Rib Cage and Right Arm

The third checkpoint has come, containing two parts.

Jonathan appears a few kilometers south from it.

Jonathan: "Damn it, Speedwagon! I said, stay West! But you just had to go to the fucking south!"

Jonathan feeds his horse.

Jonathan: "Here you go, Slow Dancer. That bloody idiot's probably not feeding his horse."

Speedwagon: "Ivery well do! And I didn't bloody know how! It was fucking night! I couldn't tell where west was since the SUN IS OUT!"

Jonathan: "Don't you know constellations and shit?"

Speedwagon: "That's racist! Just because I'm Italian doesn't mean I know how constellations work!"

Jonathan: "That's a Greek stereotype, and it's not because you're an Italian. IT'S BECAUSE YOU'RE FROM A BLOODY FAMILY OF THE GREATEST HAMON-USERS ON EARTH!!!"

Speedwagon: "FUCK!!!"

The two finish arguing as the dawn began.

Erina: "It's been three months since we started and you're still arguing with Speedwagon!"

Jonathan: "Why do we always end up in the bloody desert? It almost never rains around here!"

Erina: "Jonathan!"

Jonathan: "Ugh!"

Jonathan laid down and looked in the stars.

Erina sighed and laid down beside him.

The two looked up into the stars.

Erina: "It's almost dawn. Our son is going to sleep in the daylight."

Jonathan: "Don't you fucking start, Erina. That boy's never going to be my son."

Erina: "Jonathan..."

Jonathan: "You let Dio name the boy, Erina. He got your blonde hair, so Dio couldn't tell. You got lucky, Erina."

Erina: "Jonathan, I never wanted you to be the father of my son."

Jonathan: "Of course! It's Dio, you want! Dio! The most handsome and the richest man in the world!"

Erina: "I never loved you because you didn't know how to love, Jonathan! All you ever did was resent your brother for the way your father treated both of you differently! That's immature and pathetic, if you ask me."

Jonathan sighed.

Jonathan: "Then why'd you let me fuck you?"

Erina sighed and looked  the other way.

Jonathan: "You worked so hard for Dio to notice you, Erina. Even changing how you looked, acted and presented yourself. Erina, you did everything for Dio to love you, but Dio did nothing for you."

Erina: "Dio loved me!"

Jonathan: "He tried to kill you three months ago!"

Erina: "Because I betrayed him!"

Jonathan: "There is nothing but blackness in Dio's heart, Erina! You should've chose me!"

Erina looked up as her eyes twinkled.

Erina: "I don't believe you, Jonathan. I never will."

Meanwhile...

Dio remembered as he caressed the rib cage and the right arm.