Chapter XXX: Mr. Aye and The Tiger's Eye

Mr. Aye is a strange and mysterious man.

He is a member of Passione and was known as the user of The Tiger, a powerful sniper Stand.

He was actually linked to several assassinations in Europe, Africa, Asia and America by several agencies, but was never found.

He was known to mysteriously disappear each time of his attacks.

Mr. Aye is a strange but dangerous man. He is known to be addicted to pickles, and when he left his room from where he snipes his victims, the smell of pickles could be smelled in the area.

He often wears sunglasses and a hat over his black mask, and would always move around from place to place without a trace. No bullets were to be found inside the victims, as if they were shot with Steel Balls, but Steel Balls are Ki that are the size of a Handball, and these shots were the size of a needle's eye.

Josuke and Kaato walked around in the desert, scouting for more enemies.

*pew*

A loud shooting sound occurred, sounding like a long dog's screeching whimper.

"HYA!!!"

Silver Blue Rabbit blocked the shot with her lightning sword.

Kaato: "Josuke-kun...
We are being attacked."

Josuke: "Nani?!"

*pew*

Silver Blue Rabbit uses her sword to block it again.

Kaato: "She's one of the Zodiac guys I joined with...
They're pretty tough."

She throw a Shuriken towards him.

*boom*

He dodged.

Kaato: "She's a sniper Stand!
Tch-...
Get behind me."

Josuke: "SHAININGU DAIYAMONDO!!!"

Shining Diamond: "DORA!!!"

A stone is shot towards the man, who dodges into the sand.

Shining Diamond, shooting several stones towards him: "DORARARARARARARARARARARARARARARARARARARARARARARARARARARARARARARARARARARARARARARARARARARARARARARARARARARARARARARARARARARARARARARARARARARARARARARARARARARARARARARARARARARARARARARARARARARARARARARARARARARARARARARARARARARARARARARARARARARARARARARARA!!!!!!!!!!"

*pew*

The two dodge the shot.

"SIRUBA BERU RABITO!!!"

Silver Blue Rabbit, shooting several Explosive Shurikens and Poisonous Darts towards the man: "SHINOOOOOOOOOOBIIIIIIIIIIII!!!!"

*boom boom boom boom boom boom boom boom boom*

Kaato: "Grab my hand."

Josuke does so.

The two teleport closer to him, and hide behind a sand hill.

Kaato pants, as Silver Blue Rabbit creates more ammo.

Josuke gathers more rocks.

Kaato: "Well... This is a fun date!"

Josuke blushed.

Josuke: "Date?
Ha hah... Who said that this was a date?"

Kaato: "Oh...
Just thought that that was your intention..."