Chapter XLVI: Kira, Like a Queen, Gives You a Heart Attack

The Crusaders silently stood and mourned for Okuyasu in his funeral.

Josuke gritted his teeth.

Josuke gave a speech.

Josuke: "Okuyasu became a close friend to me, lately, these past few months... But he became more than a friend... He was our brother... He was family... He was something more than just some absent-minded fellow... He was a warrior, of honor... and a man who put family first before all else...
We, as the Crusaders, will never let his death be in vain... We will hunt down Kira and bring him to justice..."

Jotaro and Koichi walked around town, as everyone else searched for Kira.

Jotaro: "Hm..."

Koichi sighs.

Jotaro: "Yare yare daze..."

Koichi: "We don't have any leads... He could be gone..."

Jotaro brings out a button that belonged to Kira's shirt.

Jotaro: "Kira seems to be living around here... I heard from the locals that this button is sold in a certain shop here...
Knowing this guy, he's a serial killer with an M.O. That makes him vulnerable, because now we know that this guy has some form of Antisocial Disorder, and OCD. According to Giorno, Mista and Trish, that actually may me the case."

Jotaro sees a Tailor Shop, and enters it.

Jotaro: "Ciao. Could you please tell us if you have anything to do with this button. I'm part of teh Speedwagon Foundation."

The Tailor eyes the button.

Tailor: "Actually... just today, a handsome fellow had this button returned to his coat. Wait... Let me check the schedule."

The man sips some coffee.

Man: "Would you like some Italian Coffee?"

Koichi: "N-No thanks!"

He then looks at Jotaro.

Jotaro, grabbing the bill of his hat: "No, thank you. I prefer tea."

Jotaro looked around the tailor shop...

Suddenly...

"Look over here!"

*BOOM*

Suddenly, the man's hand, which was holding the cup of coffee, exploded.

Jotaro and Koichi turn to the man.

Jotaro: "YAROU!!!!"

The Stand, a small tank, appeared.

Killer Queen: Sheer Heart Attack (Left Hand)
Abilities: Bomb Bullet
Power: A
Speed: C
Range: A
Durability: A
Precision: E
Potential: A