Chapter XXXVIII: Boros, Like a Dragon, is the Dominator of the Universe

Two Stand-Users stood beside Boros... The weakest members of Passione.

The Users of The Dog and The Pig.

The Dog
Abilities: Bite
Power: C
Speed: C
Range: D
Durability: E
Precision: C
Potential: D

The Pig
Abilities: Mud Spit
Power: C
Speed: D
Range: C
Durability: B
Precision: C
Potential: D

Boros: "Tch-... You people are utterly useless to me...
I have one job for you...
Guard the ship..."

The Two Users: "Yes sir!"

Boros: "Saitama...
I was humiliated by him when he showed me a part of his power...
Now... I took everything that made him a Hero away from him...
Now... to destroy them all..."

Boros was a pointless Space Pirate.

When he was a young boy, his parents were killed by the Galactic Empire, and he decided to become stronger to have his revenge.

He got stronger.

He got even stronger.

He got so strong that he became god-like...

A powerful god-like being that destroyed planets of the Galactic Empire.

Boros... is a god...

Boros then begun to transform, and became even stronger...

Later on, he grew bored of his power... and wanted a challenge...

Every fight was easy.

Destroy a planet and be done with it.

Boredom is like a thorned vine that entraps one's heart and makes it bleed the feelings and emotion out.

Cruelty indeed. In exchange for strength is one's humanity.

Unless you have someone to share that strength with, like with Vegeta, it's Goku, and vice versa... You will be alone.

You will feel alone in your own little world... a world over heaven... a world above other's...

This was true until a prophecy came, that a man stronger than Boros will one day be able to kill him in an epic battle.

Saitama won, but Saitama lied.

Saitama stated that he used all of his strength, but Boros said no.

It wasn't even considered a battle.

Nothing can match up to Saitama's strength, which is why Saitama will always be alone.

Right?

Saitama is always... alone... in his own little world...

When he was born... he never had any friends just like Mob, because he had antisocial disorder. He used to have no regard of right and wrong... just like Kira... just like Diavolo... just like DIO...

What made them different is that those villains had something to believe in.

Saitama... had none.

Saitama always looked blankly in the world. The world was nothing to him.

The world is nothing more than a cruel place to exist in.

He'd ignore people's cry for help in a Monster Attack, but... one day...