Romeo and Juliet *part 1* (Mob boss!AU, Tom Holland)

(Please note that this imagine contains violence from the start, so please be mindful of that when reading. Thank you xoxo)

My eyes fluttered open slowly, a groan leaving my lips as I came out of the grasp of sleep and into the world of pain that my body was experiencing. I looked up and my eyebrows immediately furrowed as I was sat in the middle of an abandoned warehouse. I rolled my eyes further as I could feel a piece of duct tape over my mouth, as well as the feeling of rope tying my ankles to the legs of the chair that I was sat on, and more rope binding my wrists together behind the back of the chair. I knew exactly who was responsible for this. I looked up and rolled my eyes again as two men walked out of the shadows and towards me, their boss in between them. The one and only, Tom Holland. Tom Holland was the heir to the most notoriously dangerous mob in London, the Holland mob. And I, was heir to the second most notoriously dangerous mob in London, the Adams mob. You can see where this was going.

"Long time, no see, darling. I seem to remember that the last time that we were in each other's contact, I left a lovely little bullet scar on your waist, and you gave me my own one on my chest." He nodded as he walked towards me.

"Fuck you." I tried to speak but it only came out as incoherent sounds because of the duct tape, making Tom laugh.

"Sorry, angel, I didn't quite catch that." He chuckled tauntingly. I groaned loudly and tried to lurch forward in the chair.

"Ah, ah, ah, don't be stupid, darling." Tom warned, grabbing my throat and immediately forcing me back against the chair. I growled at him as he crouched down in front of me so that he was at eye level with me.

"After all, it'd be a shame if something were to happen to that pretty little face of yours." He cooed gently as his finger gently traced along my jawline. I growled at him again, making him smirk as he reached up and slowly started to peel the duct tape off.

"Fuck." I groaned at the feeling.

"Now I can see those pretty little lips too." He smirked, making me roll my eyes at him.

"Fuck you, Tom." I spat. He narrowed his eyes at me, though his smirk stayed on his face. Arrogant little shit, I thought as I returned the stare.

"You know, the last person who talked to me like that ended up at the bottom of the river." He nodded.

"You know why that is, Tommy? It's because you're an arrogant little prick who can't take his precious ego being hurt, you're a good-for-nothing, little-."

"Finish that sentence, see what happens." He smirked as he stood back up. I clenched my jaw and looked up at him.

"You're a good-for nothing, little cunt." I nodded, putting extra emphasis on the last word. Tom's smirk widened and he returned my nod before swinging his fist out as hard as he could. His knuckles collided with my chin, making me groan as the impact forced my head to the side. I coughed, blood running into my mouth as a result of him having just split my lip. I looked up at him.

"Is that all you've got, huh?" I scoffed cockily. Tom chuckled and shook his head before harshly grabbing my throat, making me choke slightly.

"I don't like smart-asses, darling. You know that." He stated.

"Yeah? What the fuck are you going to do about it?" I spat. He smirked, biting his lip as he raised his hand and gently rubbed his thumb over the cut in my lip that he had caused. I hissed at the feeling.

"That lip looks sore, babe. Someone should kiss it better." He stated.

"That someone better not be you." I snapped. His smirk widened and he shook his head as he leant down and pressed our lips together. I returned it and let my eyes flutter shut, Tom's spare hand moving to cup my cheek. He broke the kiss and looked at me.