A photo too far (Tom Holland)

Requested by Reader_Lover9000: Could you please do a Tom Holland AU where Tom's girlfriend get attacked by paparazzi and Tom gets mad and explodes

(Please note that due to the nature of the request, this imagine contains themes of mild violence, so please be mindful of that when reading. Thank you)

I stood in the clothes shop, looking at dresses and nice tops before heading home to the apartment that I shared with my boyfriend of a year, Tom. As if on cue, my phone started to ring, making me smile as it showed Tom's face and number.

"Hey, babe." I spoke as I picked it up.

"Hey, are you on your way home?" he asked.

"Not yet. Why, do you need something?" I asked.

"Yeah, more dog food for Tess." He replied.

"I've got it covered." I nodded to myself.

"Sick, thanks, babe. I'll see you soon, love you." He spoke.

"Love you too, Tommy." I smiled to myself before hanging up. I put my phone away before starting to head towards the doors of the shop. I looked up as I walked and immediately stopped in my tracks, my eyes widening as at least twenty photographers were outside, already taking photos of me and blinding me with the flashes. I hadn't been at all famous before starting to date Tom, but since going public about our relationship six months ago, I had been subject to almost as much media attention as Tom was. Everything from tabloids shaming me for looking fat in a certain outfit, to other magazines praising my sense of style, to what was happening right now. I sighed and looked at the sales assistant.

"Is there a back door that I could leave out of?" I gulped.

"No, I'm sorry." She spoke apologetically. I sighed and nodded, gulping again as I looked back at the paparazzi.

"Here we go." I mumbled to myself before walking to the doors and pushing them open. Immediately, I was surrounded by paparazzi, the lights blinding me as they all yelled and shouted questions into my ear.

"Y/N, how's the relationship with Tom going?!"

"Rumour has it that you're now living together, care to comment?!"

"Are there wedding bells or even a baby in the future for you two?!"

"Please just leave me alone." I nodded, covering my eyes from the lights as I tried to push my way through the crowds.

"Hey!" my eyes widened as suddenly, one of the photographers harshly grabbed my wrist and forced me to turn back around to face them.

"Get off of me! What the fuck is wrong with you?!" I exclaimed as I tried to get out of his grip, but to no avail.

"Just one question and then I'll let you go." He bargained, a sleazy smirk on his face as his grip on my wrist tightened to the point where I could feel his nails digging into my skin.

"You're hurting me, let me go." I choked as tears started to prick my eyes.

"Just one question, bitch." He spat. I choked again, tears now rolling down my cheeks as I roughly pulled my arm away. My wrist finally came free from the man's hand, though my skin was already bruising as I started to run back towards my car.

My hands shook, the keys shaking with them as I desperately tried to unlock the door to mine and Tom's apartment. I eventually forced the key in and quickly unlocked the door, letting myself in before slamming the door and locking it before collapsing against it.

"Babe, is that you-." Tom walked in, his eyes immediately widening as he saw me on the floor, with tears cascading down my face.

"Oh my god, Y/N, what happened?!" he exclaimed as he rushed to me and immediately wrapped his arms around me.

"I-I was at the shop and was going to leave, b-but outside was full of paparazzi. I left anyway, a-and was getting through them, when one of them grabbed my wrist and really hurt me." I choked. Tom's eyes widened further.

"They got physical with you?" he asked through gritted teeth. I nodded, hiccuping slightly because of the tears as I rolled up my sleeve to reveal the bruising on my wrist.

"Oh my god, darling." He mumbled, gently running his fingers over the purple and blue skin but not enough to cause me pain.

"I'm so sorry, babe, that should never have happened. Fuck, I should have gone with you." He scoffed and shook his head.

"It wasn't your fault, Tommy. The only person whose fault it is, is the photographer who did it." I reassured. He sighed and nodded before looking at me.

"Go get in the bath, darling, relax yourself. I'll sort this out." He reassured.

"You sure?" I asked.

"Yeah, go on." He nodded. I returned it, letting my eyes flutter shut as Tom gently kissed my head. I looked up at him, giving him a gentle smile before heading along to the bathroom.

Tom's P.O.V

Tom watched Y/N as she closed the bathroom door. He clenched his jaw, only able to see red as anger filled him at what had happened. He dug his phone out and clicked on Instagram, already knowing how he was going to solve this. He clicked on the "start a livestream" option and watched the numbers count down on the screen before starting.

"Hey, guys. So, um, today, my girlfriend, Y/N, you all know her, was out shopping. When she went to leave the shop, she got swarmed by paparazzi, kind of annoying but normal when you're in the spotlight. But then, one of the photographers grabbed her, and hurt her." He nodded, his jaw close to breaking because of how hard he was clenching it.

"The woman that I'm in love with has come home in tears and with a really bruised wrist because some asshole photographer thought that it was appropriate to get physical with her and to attack her. I get the whole idea that if you're famous, you should maybe expect to be hounded by paparazzi, that's whatever. But NEVER do you expect to be literally attacked by them." He shook his head before looking into the camera.

"If you're the photographer who grabbed my girlfriend and hurt her, fuck you. I will find out who you are, and I'll never do photoshoots, interviews, anything with the magazine or newspaper or whoever you work for again, so well done for fucking that up for your employers. How dare you lay hands on an innocent woman, who was just trying to go about her everyday life. I am absolutely fucking disgusted." He scoffed and shook his head.

"For my fans that are watching, which I assume will be almost all of you, I'm sorry that you logged on, only to find that this stream was just me getting angry. But it's not at all okay that my girlfriend was attacked by paparazzi, when all she's done to be in the spotlight is be with me. It's never okay to attack someone, especially in that case. Thank you guys for watching, and fuck you to whoever it was who hurt Y/N. Fuck you." Tom nodded before ending the stream. He took a deep breath, only just realising how angry he felt as he ran a hand through his hazel locks.

"Thank you." He looked up and gave Y/N a small smile as she leant against the doorway to the bathroom with a towel wrapped around her.

"How much of that did you hear?" he chuckled.

"All of it. But I really appreciated it. Thank you for standing up for me like that." She nodded.

"Anything for you, darling." He returned the nod.

"Care to join me for a nice, relaxing bath?" she smiled, making Tom chuckle as he walked towards her.

"The answer will never be no." he stated, making Y/N smile and bite her lip as the two of them headed into the bathroom and Tom shut the door behind him.