Time lost (Peter Parker)

Requested by coffee_addict2005: Y/N and Peter have been dating for three years. They're twenty when Peter goes on a solo mission and gets captured for a year. He comes home to a surprise from Y/N

I stood in the bathroom, my bottom lip in between my teeth as I stared down at the pregnancy test. I sighed and nervously tapped my fingernails against the edge of the sink. Peter and I had met four years ago, when we both joined the Avengers as spotty-faced naive sixteen-year-olds. Our relationship had developed when on the night on my seventeenth birthday, the pair of us had gotten way too drunk and had accidentally hooked up. That being said, it was an accidental night that had led to us actually starting to date, so I didn't complain. So here we were, three years later, both well established Avengers in our own rights. But that may have been about to change. I looked at the test as the lines showed up. I choked, my stomach dropping as it came up positive.

"Shit." I choked, my legs giving way and forcing me to sit down on the cold tiled floor. I gulped, tears starting to leave my eyes as I held my head in my hands. What was Peter going to say to this? After all, we were only twenty, and we were still years away from discussing anything close to marriage and family. And yet here we were, with the decision being made for us. I gulped as I tried to regain my composure. I stood up and wiped my eyes, roughly shoving the pregnancy test into the bathroom draw before opening the en-suite door.

"Jesus!" I gasped as I opened the door to reveal Peter rushing around our bedroom, his Spiderman suit still loose around his body as he grabbed everything that he needed.

"Babe, you'll never guess what, Mr Stark just gave me my first solo mission!" he exclaimed, not looking at me as he clicked the web fluid into his suit before clicking on the spider so that the fabric tightened around his perfect body.

"P-Pete, that's awesome-."

"Isn't it? It's time-sensitive, though, so I need to leave now." he nodded. My eyes widened.

"Before you go, I need to talk to you." I gulped as I nervously fiddled with my fingers.

"I'm really sorry, angel, I don't have time-." he stopped as he looked at me. His eyebrows furrowed.

"Have you been crying? What's wrong?" he gulped as he walked to me and gently took my hands into his. I bit my lip, my heart in my throat as I stared into his eyes.

"I-it's nothing. It can wait until you get back from the mission." I lied. He looked at me.

"You sure, sweetheart? I can spare two minutes." he chuckled. I shook my head and gave him a forced smile.

"No you can't, it's fine. Go, be a hero." I smiled. He returned it and nodded before leaning down and kissing me. I returned it, tears rolling down my face as I held his cheeks.

"I love you." he nodded as he broke the kiss.

"I love you too." I gulped as he raced out of the room.

Peter's P.O.V

Peter fired webs at the men, trying his hardest to rid them of their weapons and fend them off. But the truth was that he was super outnumbered, and couldn't keep this up for much longer.

"Karen-fuck, call Mr Stark, tell him that I'm in trouble!" he exclaimed as he kicked one of the guards in the chest. Suddenly, someone behind him ripped his mask off, cutting him off from his only source of communication to the others through his mask.

"No!" he yelled as he reached out for it, but he was grabbed by several of the guards.

"Get off of me!" he spat, his wrists extending to try and web them up. Nothing came out though, making Peter groan internally as he was out of web fluid. He groaned as a hand was placed on the back of his neck and he was forced to his knees, his arms behind held out by two of the guards. He looked up, his jaw clenching as the guy who he'd been sent after strolled towards him with an arrogant smirk on his lips.