The cute boy in the Spiderman suit *part 8* (Peter Parker)

Peter's P.O.V

"Y/N, NO!" Peter screamed as Y/N collapsed in his arms, her chest absorbing the ball of dark energy.

"Y/N, stay with me, come on." He nodded, tears pricking his eyes. She gave him one last smile before her eyes fluttered shut and she went limp in his arms. He choked and looked up as Tony fired his hand cannon at Bucky, launching him into the wall and knocking him out.

"Mr Stark, we have to get back, we have to save her." He choked, hooking his spare arm under Y/N's legs and lifting her up bridal style.

"It's okay, kid, she'll be alright, we'll save her. Follow me." Tony nodded, Peter gulping and returning it as they started to run again.

~Two days later~

Y/N's P.O.V

My eyes slowly fluttered open, making me groan as my head thumped harshly. I looked around, my eyebrows furrowing as I was lying in a hospital bed in what looked to be some fancy medical suite.

"Ah, you're up." I looked up and gulped as Tony stood at the doorway.

"Hey, Mr Stark." I nodded as I slowly sat myself up in the bed.

"How you feeling, kid?" he asked, walking in with his arms crossed over his chest.

"Kind of beaten up and rough, but okay. Where are we?" I asked.

"We're in the Avengers' Tower. Your new home." He spoke. I looked at him and my eyes widened.

"You mean...I'm officially an Avenger?" I choked. He nodded again, giving me a smile as a smile spread onto my own lips.

"Thank you, Mr Stark. I know that we didn't exactly start off great, but I can never thank you enough for what you've done for me." I nodded.

"It's okay, kiddo. I, erm, have to apologise, I didn't give you the chance that Peter gave you, and I should have done. You belonged on the team the moment that you decided to spare Pete's life." He returned. I gave him a small smile, subtly looking around the glass-walled room.

"Speaking of Peter, where is he?" I asked, returning my gaze back to my new mentor.

"He's in the common room. He was sat by your bed until about five minutes ago, when I made him go get some food." He chuckled, making me smile.

"Can I go see him?" I asked.

"Course, as soon as you feel up to it, you can go where you want. But, I do want to say something." He nodded. I raised my eyebrows and hinted for him to continue, making him sigh and look down.

"I would never say this to his face, since, you know, I have to keep up the exterior of tough-love-giving mentor, but that kid is like a son to me. Apart from Pepper, he's the closest thing that I have to family." He nodded, looking at me. I bit my lip, listening intently to the man.

"Now, I know how you two feel about each other. And it's fine, I'm not going to be in the way of young love, or whatever it is, but I need you to not hurt him. The kid had lost almost everything by the time he was fourteen, and then was forced to be a superhero, he's been through a lot. And whilst I know that you being there for him will help him more than anything, if you think you can't do that, I need you to leave him alone. He can't suffer anymore." He shook his head. I sighed and nodded, tears pricking my eyes.

"I'm there for him, Mr Stark. One hundred percent." I reassured. He nodded and stood up, clearing his throat as he rose.

"Okay, good. In that case, he's in the common room, and is desperate to see you." He admitted, making me smile.

"Oh, and one more thing, kid." He spoke as he stopped at the door. He looked at me.

"Welcome to the Avengers." He nodded. I smiled and nodded, making him return it as he left the room.

I walked along the hallway, nervously twiddling my fingers as I headed into the common room. As soon as I walked in, I could see Peter on the sofa, the TV on but him clearly not watching it as he ran his hands through his hazel curls, his back facing me.

"Hey." I spoke, making his head whip around to look at me. His eyes widened and he immediately jumped over the back of the sofa, making me laugh as he rushed towards me.

"Oh my god, hey." He gulped as he engulfed me in a tight hug. I returned it immediately, letting myself sink into the boy's body as his arms wrapped further around me. Peter pulled away, my eyes widening as he leant down and pressed our lips together instead. My eyes fluttered shut as I held his face, his hands holding my waist as his lips pressed softly against mine. He broke the kiss and touched our foreheads, both of us smiling at each other as he held me.

"I've been waiting to do that since a month after you got here. And then you almost died and so I thought "fuck it, I'm going to kiss her"." He nodded, making me laugh.

"Come on, Pete, I didn't almost die, I'm fine." I shrugged.

"You got hit in the chest with magic black power, you did almost die." He scoffed, looking at me.

"But, I'm glad you didn't." he smiled.

"Good save." I chuckled. His smile widened as he just looked intently at me.

"What?" I asked, my hands falling to rest against his chest.

"I'm just wondering if you'd want to be my girlfriend." He spoke quietly. My lips curled into a smile again, making the nervous look on Peter's face dissolve.

"So, is that a yes-."

"Yes, it's a yes, Pete." I chuckled. He returned it and smiled before leaning down and pressing our lips together again.