Keep you warm *SMUT* (Tom Holland)

(Please note that the title is serious, this IS a smut. Not a smutty imagine, A SMUT. So please read on if you're fine with reading smut, but if you're not, please don't read this imagine. Thank you :) )

*Also, this is the first smut that I've written for this book, so without commenting "wow, this is shit", please do let me know if this isn't great! I'd rather have someone let me know that it could be better than me continue to write stuff that doesn't meet the standard that I try to hold myself to. So, yeah. If you expected a better smut (in terms of writing, not story-line lol) please nicely let me know and I'll take it on board! Happy reading ;)*

"Fucks sake." I groaned, walking around the freezing house with my cardigan wrapped as around me as it would go. Despite Tom having paid more than I earned in several years for the house that we shared together, we had still managed to find ourselves with a broken boiler. On Christmas Eve. Which meant that until we went to Tom's parents' house tomorrow for Christmas Day, we were stuck in a house in which the temperature was below freezing.

"Tommy?" I called out in search of my boyfriend as I padded along to the living room.

"In here, darling." I heard his voice ring out. I walked into the living room and sighed as Tom lay on the sofa, three blankets covering him and the fire roaring away in the fireplace. He looked up at me and smiled.

"Didn't think to invite me to what looks like a very warm party?" I teased. Tom smirked and shook his head as he raised his arm and the blankets along with it, inviting me into the warm embrace.

"I was going to, but then I got very comfy, and so figured that I'd let you come to me." He chuckled, making me playfully roll my eyes at him as I lay down so that my back was against his chest and my head rested in his neck. I sighed in bliss, my aching body finally starting to warm up as Tom looked at me.

"You okay now, darling? Now that you're warm?" he teased.

"And the fact that I'm with you. But may I add that I can feel all of you." I taunted back as I could feel Tom's boner sticking into my lower back. He smirked and pressed his lips to my head.

"Yeah? Well maybe I could use that to help keep you warm, baby." He mumbled into my ear, making my eyes flutter shut as he gently nipped at my earlobe.

"Oh, yeah?" I breathed out.

"Mhm." He nodded as his hand started to move down my body. I gulped, my heart starting to speed up as his hand slipped under the hem of my leggings and into my underwear. My breath hitched and my eyes fluttered shut again as one of his slender fingers started to circle my clit.

"Tom." I breathed, my eyes closed in pleasure as my boyfriend continued to rub my sensitive bud.

"What do you want, darling? Talk to me." He whispered in my ear, my feeling of arousal only being made stronger by the fact that his lips brushed against the shell of my ear with every word that he uttered.

"Fuck, Tommy, I want your fingers, fuck." I groaned. I gasped as he suddenly entered a digit into me. I arched my back from Tom's chest and raised my head, only to be brought back against him as he gently took hold of my throat and forced me to lie back against him. Of course not that I minded.

"No, no, sweetheart, stay with me." He smirked against my ear. I moaned loudly, the familiar sensation of the stomach knot starting to build up as his finger steadily pumped in and out of me.

"You think that you can handle another finger for me, baby girl?" Tom mumbled, his smirk widening against as I just nodded.

"I need words, princess." He cooed, making me groan loudly. Tom and I had been together for long enough for him to know that he could play me like an instrument as soon as we started to get intimate, he was well aware of the fact that I melted underneath his touch. He was also aware of the fact that once he got me like this, I could barely string a word together, hence why he was so keen to force it out of me.

"Tommy-fuck, yes I can handle a-another finger, fuck." I groaned loudly as I squirmed under his touch, only being held in place by his hand still wrapped around my neck.

"Good girl." Those two words were the only warning that I got before another finger was inserted into me, making me gasp again.

"You enjoying this, darling?" Tom teased, as if he didn't already know the answer.

"Yes, Tommy, fuck, please." I continued to moan as his fingers continued to work at a pace that was rapidly pushing me towards release. My moans bounced off of the walls and echoed through the house as every plunge of Tom's fingers into me came with him lightly brushing my g-spot with his digits. And the feeling was utter heaven.

"Tommy-fuck, I'm going to-." Suddenly he removed all touch from my body, making my eyes shoot open. I rolled over on top of him so that our chests were now pressed together, a smirk on his lips as I looked at him with wide eyes.

"I was literally there, Tom, what the fuck?" I spat.

"Ooh, don't take that tone with me, darling." He warned, making me roll my eyes playfully as he rolled us over on the sofa and underneath the blankets so that he was on top as he started to tug my leggings and underwear off.

"Or what?" I challenged.

"Or I won't use your pretty little pussy to warm my hard dick. And I know that that's what you want, sweetheart." He mumbled, my eyes fluttering shut again as he pressed his lips to my neck and bit down slightly.

"Fine." I sighed in fake defeat. I felt Tom smirk against my neck before he gently pushed into me, both of us gasping as he filled me up.                                   

"Jesus." I moaned.

"Fuck me, Y/N, you feel so tight." He groaned into my neck.

"Move, Tommy, please." I breathed. He nodded in return, his head in my neck and his teeth biting at my skin as he started to thrust in and out of me. Moans and curses left both of our lips as he started to pick up the pace, the fabric of his jogging bottoms slamming against my thighs every time that he thrust back into me.

"Fuck, darling, you feel amazing." Tom grunted into my neck.

"So do you, Tommy." I managed to get out before my eyes rolled back and I arched my back off of the sofa in order to deal with the increasing feeling of pleasure. The boy's thrusts started to get sloppy, telling me that my boyfriend was reaching his climax. And at this rate, I wouldn't be far behind.

"Babe, I'm almost there-fuck." Tom cursed, making me nod and grip onto his shoulders.

"So am I, so fucking close." I choked as the knot in my stomach got tighter and tighter, so close to coming undone. Tom lifted his head from my neck before leaning down and smashing our lips together hungrily. I returned it equally as desperately, taking Tom's now sweaty curls into my hands and gently tugging, making him groan into my mouth.

"Jesus, Y/N." he moaned as he came, the warm feeling filling me up. He kept our lips together, his mouth swallowing my curses and shouts of his name as I also came, the waves of pleasure washing over me and making my legs shake as we both came down from the highs. Tom collapsed on top of me, making me chuckle and run my hands through his hair that was stuck together with sweat.

"That might have been the best sex that we've ever had. I don't need a Christmas present from you now, that was a good enough present for me." He joked, making me laugh and look at him as he rolled off of me and wrapped his arm around my waist before pulling me into his body so that we were spooning.

"It was amazing, babe. And all because the boiler broke." I chuckled.

"Well, I succeeded in keeping you warm, didn't I, sweetheart?" He smiled, making me return it as he gently kissed the side of my head.

"That you did, Tommy. That you did." I admitted. He bit his lip, his smile widening as I rested my head against his arm and let my eyes flutter shut, the two of us soon falling asleep in front of the fire, and in each other's arms.