"That's not my Y/N" *part 6* (Peter Parker)

I sat in the glass box that sat in the middle of the control room in the Avenger's Tower, the box keeping me imprisoned so that I couldn't attack Peter again. After the Avengers had found me with an almost dead Peter in his apartment, Tony had knocked me out so that they could help him without me being a threat. I had woken up in this box, god knows how many hours later, and still non-the-wiser as to whether or not Peter had made it. I gulped as I heard the door to the control room open, my eyes wavering as Tony walked in. He sighed and gave me a small smile, crossing his arms over his chest as he walked towards the box.

"How you holding up, kid?" he asked.

"I'm okay. I'd be better if I knew whether or not Peter was alive." I nodded, a tear leaving my eye. Tony sighed and nodded, briefly looking down before looking back at me.

"I know that it's hard for you to not know, but from what we can tell, you snapped out of the trance as soon as the serum...I don't know, detected, I guess, that you'd completed the mission. Our worry is that if we tell you whether or not Peter's alive before figuring out a way to get the drugs out of your system, you'll go straight back into that mode." He explained. My eyes widened slightly, and I stood up.

"You don't want me to know so that I won't snap back into the trance? That tells me that Peter is alive, Tony." I nodded. Tony looked at me.

"I'm not saying anything." He shook his head, but his lips curling into a small smile and his eye closing to give me a wink gave me my answer. I choked and my eyes wavered, a tear leaving my eye at the news.

"Thank god. Okay, so, how do we get the drugs out? I want to see him." I nodded.

"That's what we're still trying to figure out, kid. Since it's HYDRA that developed this drug, it's not as simple as just flushing it out. I'm sorry, but I honestly don't know how long it'll take for Bruce to work out how to get it out of you. Could take days, could take weeks, could take months. There's no way to know." He admitted, shaking his head. I sighed and nodded, sinking back to the floor of the cube with my back against the wall.

"Great. So what you're saying is that I'm stuck in here until further notice." I mumbled.

"Sorry, kid. But, before he may or may not have died, Peter gave me this to give to you for entertainment." He nodded as he put a phone by the latch on the cube. The latch on my side opened, my eyebrows furrowing as I picked up the phone.

"He downloaded every Star Wars movie ever onto it. Says that you now have no excuse not to catch up with them." He chuckled. I groaned loudly and rolled my eyes, making Tony laugh.

"Why am I dating such a nerd?" I chuckled.

"Because that nerd is a good kid, and we both know it." He nodded. I returned it and bit my lip as I looked at the phone.

"Yeah. He really is." I smiled, looking at the black box.

Peter's P.O.V

Peter stood in the control room for the cube prison that Y/N was in, watching her from a safe distance. The last thing he remembered from his apartment was Y/N on top of him, strangling him. He had blacked out and had stopped breathing, coming to a couple of hours later in the Avengers' Tower, where the team had gotten him breathing again. He was grateful that Y/N was finally out of the trance, but he knew that he couldn't risk seeing her and putting her straight back there.

"Peter, oh my god." Peter looked to the door and gave May a small smile as she ran into the room.

"I'm fine, I promise, I'm practically unscathed." He reassured as she hugged him tightly, him returning the embrace.

"Don't you dare, young man, Mr Stark told me that you stopped breathing." She spoke as she pulled back from the hug and took Peter's face in her hands. His eyes widened slightly, and he looked past his aunt to look at Tony, who stood there shrugging.

"Mr Stark?!" he exclaimed.

"Your aunt is a very persuasive, and formidable woman, Pete." He chuckled. Peter rolled his eyes before turning his attention back to the monitors that showed Y/N just sat in the glass cube.

"So, how do we get the serum out of her?" Peter asked, his eyes glued to the screen as he crossed his arms over his chest.

"Yeah, we don't know yet." Tony admitted. Peter's head whipped to look at him.

"Sorry, what now?" he scoffed. Tony sighed and looked at the boy.

"Pete, we've never seen anything like this before. Even for HYDRA, this is truly unprecedented. I'm sorry, but it's going to take a while to figure this out-."

"I figured it out!" Bruce yelled as he ran into the room, waving a paper file in the air.

"Finally, good to see that someone around here is serious about getting Y/N back." Peter mumbled as he barged past Tony and took the file off of Bruce.

"HYDRA may be smart, but this was a bad move on their part. They made an antidote for the serum. All we have to do is get that, and we have Y/N back." Bruce nodded as Peter flicked through the file. His eyes widened slightly.

"Okay, but you missed out the part where it's in the most highly protected and covert base that they have. It's near impossible to get to it." Peter gulped, looking up at the man. Bruce sighed and shook his head.

"It's the best that we've got, kid. I'm sorry." He shrugged. Peter gulped and clenched his jaw before going back to the monitor and looking at it. Y/N was still sat against the wall of the cube, and Peter couldn't help but smile as the way that the phone was positioned in her hand told him that she was watching one of the movies that he'd downloaded for her. He gulped again, knowing what he had to do. Not only was he in love with the girl on the screen, but he knew that if it had been him taken and manipulated by HYDRA, Y/N would save him by getting the antidote. And so that's what he'd do for her.

"I'm going to go get it." He decided, putting the file down and going for the door as all three adults stared at him with wide eyes.

"Woah, Pete, let's just think this through for a moment." Tony scoffed, stopping the boy in his tracks by planting a hand on his chest.

"I have thought it through, Mr Stark. Not only would she do the same for me, but I'm in love with her. I haven't been able to be near her for almost a month because of HYDRA, I won't let them win. I just want my Y/N back, Mr Stark." He shook his head, tears pricking his eyes. Tony sighed and looked at Peter before glancing at Bruce and May.

"Fine, but I'm coming with you. There's a reason why they've got it at their most protected base. You're talented, kid, but you're not that talented." He scoffed. Peter's eyebrows furrowed, but he shook his head and decided to ignore the slight insult.

"I love you and I'll see you soon." Peter spoke to May, quickly pecking her head before rushing to the door.

"Be safe!" she yelled after him.

"I will be!" he returned as he ran down the corridor and headed to his room to suit up.