Thigh riding *SMUT* (Mob boss!AU, Tom Holland)

Requested by Reader_Lover9000: Tom's wife is sitting on his lap and trying to distract him with being sexy and stripteases whilst he tries to work. She starts riding his thigh until he gets too distracted to work and focuses completely on her

I stood in front of the mirror in my walk-in wardrobe, my eyes skimming up and down my extremely scantily-clad body. I smirked and bit my lip, knowing that there was no way that my husband of three years would be able to reject me whilst I was wearing this. I was married to Tom Holland, who was widely known for being the biggest and most dangerous mobster in all of London. He'd inherited the family mob a month into our relationship, also throwing me head first into the notoriously dangerous underground world that London hosted. But all of the danger was worth it to be with Tom, the love of my life. However, being the leader, he was busy more often than not, and often had periods like the one where we were in now, where I'd not see him for days on end. This time, he'd been sitting in his office undisturbed for a week, and I was really starting to feel the sexual frustration of not having been fucked by him in that long. Hence why I was about to go into his office, wearing nothing more than the sheer black and red floral bra, the matching thong and my also sheer robe. Just to add some decency. I shrugged on my robe, though made sure that it stayed open and didn't cover my underwear as I headed out of the wardrobe and out of our bedroom. I started to walk towards his office, the eyes of our staff widening before moving to look anywhere but me. After all, everyone knew that the person who so much as looked at me would end up with a bullet between their eyes, courtesy of Tom. But right now, I needed him to be that riled up. I softly knocked on his office door as I reached it.

"Come in." Tom's muffled voice sounded. I opened the door to reveal Tom sitting at his desk and Harrison leaning over it as they both looked at the papers that sat on the wood. They looked up as I walked in, both of their eyes widening at the sight of me.

"Fuck me." Harrison mumbled as he stood up straight, his eyes glued to my body as Tom clenched his jaw at me.

"Get out, Harrison. Anyone who disturbs me in the next hour will die." Tom nodded, his eyes still glued to my face and his expression made of stone. I tried not to smirk as I placed a hand on my hip and maintained eye contact with my husband.

"Gotcha." Harrison muttered as he started to walk past me, making me smirk and turn my head to glance at him as the boy's eyes flicked up and down my body as he passed. I looked back at Tom as Harrison left and the door clicked shut behind me. Tom and I just stared at each other for a moment, his thin lips pressed into an emotionless line as both of us stubbornly stood our ground.

"I know what you're doing, darling. And it won't work." he shook his head, making my eyes widen slightly as he looked back down at his work. Cheeky fucker, I thought. Tom was well aware of how needy and sexually frustrated I got during his periods of endless work and normally, he gave in once he saw me like this. I had expected to be pinned against the wall by now. I guess that he's holding stronger this month, I thought as I regained my posture.

"Oh, yeah? What am I doing?" I cooed innocently, making Tom's eyes flick back up to me and his jaw clench again as I dropped the robe from my shoulders, leaving me in just the skimpy lingerie.

"You're being a needy brat, who is trying to use her body to distract me from my very important work, so that I'll fuck her." he nodded as he lowered his eyes again to his work. I stuck my tongue in my cheek as I desperately tried not to smirk at his words, the tingling in between my legs already growing stronger.

"That's not what I'm doing. I just miss my Tommy." I continued to plead ignorance as I sauntered towards the desk, my fingertips trailing along the wood once I got to it.