Study partners *part 1* (Peter Parker)

"Hey, Peter." I spoke, alerting the attractive boy to my presence as I walked to his locker. He looked at me and smiled.

"Hey, you." He chuckled, leaning against his locker to look at me.

"We good to study tonight?" I asked.

"Um...sure, I could use a bit of help studying for that Spanish test tomorrow." He nodded. I returned it and just looked at him for a moment. When Peter had been assigned my study partner at the start of the semester, I had had mixed feelings about it. I was grateful because he was one of the smartest guys in school and so he had helped me out a lot, but before being study partners, we weren't friends, so my crush on him was easy enough to cover up and ignore. But once I was being forced to spend at least two hours a week with him, plus after-school study sessions, it became increasingly hard to ignore how I felt.

"Y/N? You still with me?" Peter chuckled, waving a hand in front of my face and snapping me out of my haze.

"Yeah, sorry, I was, um...thinking." I nodded.

"About what?" he smiled, as if he knew the answer. You.

"Just the Spanish test. Nothing important." I shrugged. He nodded, squinting his eyes at me as if he knew that I was lying as he shut his locker.

"Well, my aunt May will be out after school, so you can come over to mine if you want." He shrugged.

"Sounds like a plan." I nodded.

"Alright, see you then." He returned, giving me a small smile as he passed me and headed to class.

I sat on Peter's bed, my phone in my hands as I sent him another text.

Y/N: Dude, where the fuck are you?

Y/N: Peter, I've been in your room for, like, an hour, are we studying or what?

Y/N: Seriously, I'm starting to worry.

I sighed and put my phone down before looking at my hands. My eyebrows furrowed as I started to hear a soft padding noise above me. I looked up and my eyes widened as Spiderman was crawling across Peter's ceiling, being as slow and quiet as he could be. He pulled his mask off and my eyes widened further as it was Peter. My mouth fell open as he crawled along the ceiling and shot a web at his door, slowly closing it and clicking it shut. He jumped down and breathed a sigh of relief before turning around. His eyes widened and he stopped in his tracks as he saw me. I gulped, letting my books fall out of my hands and to the floor as I stood from his bed.

"Y/N...oh my god, I completely forgot that you were coming to study." He gulped. I continued to just stare at him.

"You're...Spiderman." I stated, completely ignoring his comment.

"No, I'm not." He shook his head, pressing the logo on his chest and making the suit fall from his body. I gulped, trying not to focus on his surprisingly toned chest.

"Your argument for you not being Spiderman can't seriously be you taking the suit off." I scoffed.

"Y/N, lower your voice, May doesn't know." He gulped, looking at the door to make sure that she wasn't suspicious.

"Who does know, then?" I asked.

"Ned and Tony Stark, because he made my suit." He spoke as he grabbed a sweater. My eyes widened slightly.

"Does that mean that you're an Avenger?" I scoffed. He thought for a moment as he shrugged the sweater on.

"Yeah, basically." He nodded before walking up to me.

"So, are you mad at me?" he smiled sheepishly. I sighed and looked at him.

"Not necessarily mad, but it hurts a bit that we've been good friends since the start of the semester, and you didn't even tell me." I scoffed.

"I know, and I'm sorry. But the people that I don't tell, I don't tell them to protect them. I like you, Y/N, I don't want to see you hurt because of me." He shrugged. My heart jumped slightly at his words, but I didn't get my hopes up, as I was sure that he only meant as a friend.

"I can trust you not to tell anyone, right? Especially not May." He spoke again, looking at me with a pleading look in his gorgeous eyes. I smiled and bit my lip, making Peter squint his eyes at me.

"What do you want, Y/N?" he chuckled, making my smile wide.

"Fly me through Queens. Once. And then, I'll happily keep your secret until the day I die." I shrugged.

"Are you blackmailing me?" he laughed.

"Oh, come on, Pete, you know that I'm going to keep your secret, even if you don't do it. But we're friends, so I figured that you would." I replied. He sighed and chuckled, shaking his head as he took the sweater off and started to get his suit back on.

"Thank you." I smiled.

"You know that I can't resist you." He spoke. My heart skipped a beat again at his words as he pressed the logo again, making it tighten around his body before he grabbed his mask.

"Come on, it'll be easier from the roof." He nodded, reaching out his hand. I gulped, my face heating up as I took his hand and let him pull me through his apartment, pulling me quickly so that May wouldn't see us. He took me to the roof, continuously looking around cautiously so that no one else would see him in his suit. We got to the roof and Peter pulled me to the edge of it.

"Okay, you have to hold on, tight. Obviously, I'll hold onto you too, but just...hold on." He chuckled before pulling his mask on.

"I can do that." I nodded, trying to resist the urge to look over the edge of the roof. I gasped slightly as Peter wrapped his arm around my waist and pulled me into his body, making my hand land flat against his chest. He looked down at me.

"Sorry, um...is this okay?" he asked.

"Yeah, if it stops me from dying." I joked, trying to hide the fact that I actually loved the way he was holding me right now. He laughed at my comment before taking a few steps forward. I was too busy focusing on his arm around my waist to notice that the few steps he had taken meant we were now standing on the edge of the building.

"Do you trust me, Y/N?" Peter asked, looking down at me.

"Yeah, I do." I nodded, my hand still on his chest. My eyebrows furrowed as his mask shifted, telling me that he was grinning under it.

"Good." He spoke before leaning back. My eyes widened as his movement made us fall off of the edge of the roof.

"Peter, what-." I cut myself off with a scream, burying my face in his neck as I held onto him for dear life.