Cherry *part 2* (Tom Holland)

~Six months later~

"Tom, slow down!" I laughed, making Tom return it as he ran through the set, pushing me along in a shopping trolley as he did.

"NEVER!" He yelled back, my hands clutching my stomach out of laughter. He raced us towards a pair of double doors, making my eyes widen as they opened to reveal the Russo Brothers.

"Shit." Tom gulped as he abruptly stopped the trolley just before we hit them.

"Good to see that you guys are getting on as well as ever." Anthony chuckled, making us smile sheepishly as they walked away.

"That was a close one." Tom admitted, the smiles still on our lips as I stood up in the trolley.

"Yeah, too close." I chuckled as Tom wrapped one arm around my back and the other arm under my legs, my arms hugging his neck as he lifted me bridal style out of the shopping trolley.

"It would have been fine." he shrugged. I jokingly rolled my eyes and slapped his chest as we headed back towards his trailer for lunch. We'd been on the set of "Cherry" for six months now and Tom and I had grown closer with every interaction. And there were a lot of them, since we practically spent every single second of every single day together. I had been right about there being a spark between us, as Tom had also admitted to feeling connected to me after only a couple of weeks. And yet still somehow, nothing more than friendship had happened. It sucked because I had completely fallen for Tom by this point, and I didn't want our first kiss and intimate moment to be in front of the camera when we finally had to do that dreaded scene. I had a feeling it would be, though.

"What do you fancy for lunch?" Tom asked as we got into his trailer and I immediately sat down on the sofa.

"Do you have any more of those noodles that Sam sent you? They were amazing." I sighed in bliss.

"No, you ate the last of them last week." he chuckled.

"Shit, sorry, Tommy." I gulped.

"It's okay, I don't mind." he reassured, making me bite my lip and smile as he sat next to me and put his arm around me. I gulped and looked at him, his gaze flicking to my lips.

"Tom, can I be honest with you about something?" I asked quietly. His eyebrows furrowed.

"Yeah, of course you can be." he nodded. I gulped, my heart starting to pound as we looked into each other's eyes.

"I...I think that I love-."

"Tom, we need to talk-oh, Y/N's here too, great." I looked up and sighed internally as the Russo Brothers walked in.

"What's up?" Tom smiled, his arm still around me.

"So, when you two first met, we told you that we'd give you time to become close enough for the intimate scene to be as non-awkward as possible. Especially considering how you're sitting right now, we think that you're ready to do the scene." Joseph nodded. My eyes widened slightly and I gulped as I looked at Tom.

"You think that you're ready, darling?" he asked, concern in his eyes. I sighed and bit my lip.

"I have to do it eventually. May as well get it over and done with." I nodded.

"Try not to sound quite so upset that you'll have to kiss me." he teased, making me roll my eyes playfully and lightly slap my hand against his chest.

"Alright then. It's scheduled for this time tomorrow. Both of you report to wardrobe about ten minutes in advance to get undressed and get dressing gowns on." Anthony nodded.