The Halloween party (Tom Holland)

Requested by Mcfrog12345: Y/N and TOM are getting ready for RDJ's Halloween party and they decide to go as a couples costume. They bake a Halloween-themed cake and then get ready and go to the party. They do lots of cute little couple things at the party.

"Babe!" I yelled as I stood in front of mine and Tom's bed, looking down at the assortment of costumes that were laid out on the duvet. Tom and I had been invited to Robert Downey Jr's annual Halloween party, and had decided to do a couples costumes. The issue was that we were currently an hour away from the party, and still hadn't decided what costume we were going with.

"Yes, my love?" Tom asked as he appeared at the doorway.

"I still hate you calling me that, you know." I chuckled as he walked in and wrapped his arms around my waist from behind before resting his chin on my shoulder.

"Why? It's true." He spoke into my skin. I smiled and bit my lip as I reached my hand behind me and gently started to rake my fingers through his hair as we looked back at the costumes.

"Have you decided what you want to be yet? Spiderman, or Clyde?" I asked. He huffed out against my shoulder as he looked at the costumes.

"I feel like Bonnie and Clyde would be better. It's going to be too much of a cliché if I turn up dressed as one of my roles for Halloween." He chuckled.

"I agree. Also, you look fucking hot in a suit." I nodded. He laughed and returned it, making me smile as he moved his arms from my waist but took my hand instead.

"How's the cake looking?" I asked, allowing Tom to pull me through to the kitchen.

"It's very orange." He chuckled. I smiled and bit my lip as I looked at the cake that RDJ had asked us to bring as our contribution to food. I had wanted to just buy one, but Tom had insisted that when RDJ asked you to make a homemade cake, you made a homemade cake.

"Right, what do we do next?" I mumbled as Tom read the recipe for the cake.

"Um...oh, okay. All we really have to do is roll the sheet of fondue over it and then, like, paint on spiders, or cobs webs or something." He shrugged.

"Sounds easy enough." I nodded, making Tom return it as we started to decorate the cake.

I sat on the sofa, on my phone and in my twenties-style "Bonnie" costume as I waited for Tom to get ready. As if on cue, I heard the bedroom door open, making me look up. My eyes widened.

"Wow." I scoffed, standing up as Tom walked out in a suit and tie, accompanied by a black fedora and a fake Tommy-gun.

"You like, darling?" he asked. I nodded and bit my lip as I walked towards him, his arm curling around my waist once I got close enough.

"You look very...dashing." I smirked.

"Yeah? You don't look too bad yourself, doll." He played along, making my smirk widen as he leant down and pressed our lips together. I returned the kiss, holding his face before breaking it.

"Come on, we're going to be late if we don't go now." I nodded as I grabbed the bag that matched my costume, as well as my fake hand pistol.

"Hold up, I want a photo first." He stated. I rolled my eyes playfully, making Tom smile and wink at me as we stood in front of the full-length mirror that sat by our front door. Tom hooked his spare arm around my waist and pulled me into his body. I scrunched my face up slightly into a wink and a pout whilst holding the barrel of my toy gun to Tom's jaw.

"Stay there, babe, I like that." He chuckled before losing all emotion so that he was looking into the camera with a hardened expression. He took the photo and lowered his phone, making me look at it.

"We look so cool!" I squealed, making Tom chuckle and nod.

"And...posted. Alright, let's go." He smiled as he grabbed the cake and we left the apartment.

Music thumped from RDJ's mansion as we approached it with our hands joined.

"Tommy, this place looks amazing." I scoffed.

"It is RDJ, darling, are you surprised?" he chuckled.

"Good point." I returned, making him smile as we walked into the mansion. The entire place was decorated, with cob webs, props and skeletons hanging all over the house. Not to mention the amazing costumes that were walking about.

"Tom! Y/N!" we turned around and smiled as RDJ walked up to us, dressed as Iron Man.

"You know, Robert, I purposefully didn't come as Spiderman because I thought that it'd be too much of a cliché to dress as a role for Halloween." Tom teased as the men tightly hugged each other.

"Yeah, well, I'm RDJ, I can do what the fuck I want." He smiled, making us laugh as he hugged me.

"Let me guess...Bonnie and Clyde?" he asked.

"Hands up or we'll take everything." I played along, making him laugh as I raised my fake gun at him.

"I love it. You guys know where everything is. Drinks and food are in the kitchen, dance-floor is in the living room, photo booth is just behind you. Have fun!" he smiled, making us return it as he gently took the cake from us before disappearing into the kitchen.

"Tommy, we have to try the photo booth!" I squealed as I took his hand and started to pull him towards the small box.

"You don't want to dance for a bit first?" he chuckled.

"Dance later, come on." I smiled. He returned it and shook his head as we walked into the small space, Tom shutting the curtain behind us. He sat down on the small stool before gently pulling on my waist so that I sat on his lap. We pressed the buttons and started the countdown.

"Nice or silly first?" Tom asked.

"Let's do a nice one." I nodded, making Tom return it as I rested my head against his and we both smiled at the camera. The flash went off and the countdown started for the next photo.

"Okay, silly now." Tom spoke, making us both stick our tongues out as I also did bunny-ears on him. The photo was taken.

"How about a guns one?" I asked.

"Go on, then." He smiled. I returned it as we both pointed our guns at each other and looked terrified. The flash went off, giving me an idea for the fourth and final photo.

"Tommy." I spoke.

"Hmm?" he replied. I took his face and leant down to join our lips together. He smiled into the kiss, our eyes fluttering shut and his hand holding my waist as the flash went off for the final time. He broke the kiss and smiled at me, making me bite my lip as I stood up so that Tom could too. We left the booth and collected the photos, smiles still on our lips as we looked at them.

"They're going straight on the fridge when we get home." He nodded, making me smile and shake my head as he curled his arm around my waist and we went to greet other guests.

Tom and I stood on the dance-floor, dancing to the slow song playing. Tom's arm was curled around my waist, keeping me against his body as I held his shoulder and our spare hands were wrapped in each other. I sighed in bliss, my eyes fluttering shut as I rested my head in his neck and he gently swayed us to the sound of the soft music.

"You had a good night, darling?" he mumbled into my ear. I moved my head slightly so that it was still resting on Tom's neck but so that I could now look up at him as he looked down at me.

"It's been amazing." I whispered. He nodded and smiled at me, making me bite my lip as he leant down and gently pressed his lips to my head. We continued to dance until the party was over, just enjoying each other's embraces of the rest of the night. Making it the best Halloween ever. And all because I spent it with Tom.