"Why didn't you tell me?" (Peter Parker)

Peter and I stood in his bedroom, staring at each other with wide eyes as the red and blue suit became loose around his body before falling completely from it, leaving him in his boxers. I gulped, completely unsure of what to say and trying not to focus on my best friend's toned-as-fuck body over the fact that I had just seen him crawling on his ceiling and shut his door with a web.

"Y/N, what...what are you doing in my room?" he gulped, quickly grabbing a sweater and pulling it on. I opened my mouth to speak, but nothing came out.

"We were meant to study after school, I've been here for an hour-sorry, are we going to talk about the fact that you're the motherfucking Spiderman?!" I hissed.

"Shh, Y/N, please." He gulped, putting his hands out to me as he looked around his slightly open door to see if my words had alerted May.

"Why should I be quiet?! We've been best friends for a decade, Peter, and the Spiderman has been around for, what, two years now?! That's two years that you've been lying to me!" I exclaimed, my voice getting louder.

"Y/N, please, you know what May is like, she won't let me do it anymore if she knows, and her not knowing keeps her safe, which may I say is the exact reason that I kept it from you." He nodded.

"Oh, spare me the heroic bullshit of "I didn't tell you to protect you", I've kicked you in the nuts enough times for you to know that I can protect myself." I spat.

"Not from all of the people who would come after you if they knew that you knew about me." He retaliated. I choked and shook my head.

"We've been best friends since your parents died, Peter. We've gone through hell together, I trust you with everything, and I thought you felt the same about me." I admitted. His eyes widened.

"Y/N, of course I do! This isn't about trust, I trust you one hundred percent, but I wouldn't be able to forgive myself if I lost you because someone came after you-."

"Will you stop feeding me that bullshit excuse, Peter Parker?!" I yelled. He gulped and stopped talking at my outburst. I scoffed and looked down, shaking my head.

"I can't do this." I mumbled as I rushed past Peter, our chests almost touching as I passed him.

"Wait, can't do what-."

"This, Peter." I interrupted, gesturing to us. His eyes widened.

"Y/N, don't do this." He choked.

"I'm sorry, Peter, but I can't go back to being your best friend after finding out that you've lied to me for two years. We're done." I nodded, tears pricking my own eyes as I opened his bedroom door and walked out.

It had been almost a month since I had found out that Peter was Spiderman, and I hadn't talked to him since. I missed him more than anything, the fact that I had a massive crush on him not helping the situation. At all. But he had lied to me for two years, and I wasn't going to let him get away with that unscathed. I walked into school, joining the flow of people that I hoped would stop Peter from spotting me, should I pass him. I looked up and gulped as I saw him by his locker, talking to Ned. I gulped again, looking at the way that his lips were curling up, telling me that he had gotten an idea. I sighed and shook my head, keeping my eyes down as I walked to class.

Peter's P.O.V

"Tell me what happened again." Ned spoke. Peter groaned loudly at the request and shoved his books into his locker.

"Ned, I've literally told you at least three times a week since Y/N saw me. Aren't you sick of the story by now?" Peter scoffed.

"Nope." Ned shrugged. Peter sighed.