Lazy day (Husband!AU Tom Holland)

*This one was kind of requested, I got requested to write more husband and dad Tom imagines, so here's the first one. I've put out a notice about this too but I didn't get requested specific husband and dad imagines, just got requested to do more lmao, so if anyone has those types of requests alongside normal ones like usual, hmu. Enjoy reading :)*

Light fingertips placed themselves on the top of my arm, making me start to come out of the grasp of sleep as a tired smile spread onto my face. The fingertips moved down my arm, the feathery touch making me feel like I was in heaven as they dropped to start tracing on my naked torso. They continued to trace along my bare skin, the digits moving along the dips of my hips and waist. I sighed in bliss and opened my eyes fully as I rolled onto my back to look at my husband. Tom returned the smile and bit his lip as he placed his hand on my naked stomach, the iciness of his wedding ring burning against my skin as we just stared at each other. I returned the lip bite and looked at his also naked torso, admiring the sight of his abs that I'd become very accustomed to in the time that I'd been with him.

"Morning, darling." He spoke with a raspy morning voice.

"Hey." I whispered in return.

"What do you feel like doing today?" he asked, moving his hand to my waist and using it to pull me onto my side and closer towards him before fully draping his arm over my waist.

"Nothing. Maybe sex, but nothing else." I shook my head. He laughed and nodded as he looked at me.

"We can have a lazy day. We haven't had one of those since before I went to film "Cherry". You sure that we don't have anything to do today?" he checked.

"We're free. I made a point of checking last night, before everything happened." I smirked. Tom raised an eyebrow at me.

"Oh, I see, sweetheart. You planned this." He stated, making my smirk widen as I leant in further and started to rest my chest against his as he lay on his back.

"Of course I did. You've been away for months, filming sex scenes with another woman. Of course I need some time for just us." I whispered as I cupped his cheek and hovered my lips over his, his hand on my waist pulling me further on top of him.

"You know that you're the Emily to my Cherry." He shook his head and smiled. I bit my lip.

"I know." I nodded, making his smile widen as I leant down and pressed our lips together. Tom returned it, making me smirk as he deepened the kiss. I squealed against his lips as he pulled me further on top of him, forcing me to straddle him as his hands continued to roam over my curves.

I sat at the breakfast bar in the kitchen, eating the pancakes that Tom had made as he stood at the stove making more, a pair of low-hanging sweatpants being the only thing covering my husband's perfect body. I stared at his back, my heart leaping every time that his shoulder-blades flexed. Even after all of these years, I was still as in love with Tom as I was the first time that I saw him. I just still couldn't believe that I was lucky enough for him to pick me too.

"Your eyes are burning a hole into my back, sweetheart." He spoke, snapping me out of my trance. I chuckled and shook my head as Tom looked over his shoulder at me and smirked.

"How did you know?" I smiled as he put his pancakes onto a plate and walked towards the breakfast bar before sitting next to me.

"We've been together for a decade, babe, I know what you're like." He teased. I rolled my eyes playfully, making Tom's smirk widen as he jokingly nudged my shoulder with his.

"How on earth did I let you get this cocky?" I retorted, making Tom laugh as he started to eat his pancakes.

"Don't lie, babe, you know that you like it when I'm being a little bit arrogant." He chuckled.