Bug boy *part 2, SMUT* (Peter Parker)

Peter punched his fist out, me dodging it with ease as I grabbed his wrist. I used my grip on his extended arm to spin into his body. Once my back was against his chest, I drove my elbow into his ribs, making him groan.

"You're getting more brutal by the day." he teased as I spun back out, making me smirk as he held his side.

"I'm not afraid of hurting you anymore." I returned. He laughed and shook his head as I punched out this time. He grabbed my fist and pulled me into his body, making me gasp as his arm curled around my waist. I gulped, both of us looking at each other's lips as he held me there, against his body. Peter and I had been introduced to each other four months ago, when I had accidentally nearly shot him since I thought that he was an intruder. Since then, we'd been almost inseparable, training together as much as we could, going on missions together as much as we could and just trying to be together in general. Over the four months that we'd become joined at the hip, I'd found myself catching more feelings for him with every day that went by. And so we were here, with Peter holding me into his body and giving me a glimmer of hope that he felt the same way as I did.

"S-sorry, I, um...didn't mean for us to end up like this." he chuckled nervously. I shook my head and gave him a small smile.

"It's okay. I don't mind." I admitted quietly. He chuckled and shook his head, making me bite my lip as I reluctantly left his arms and held up my fists. We did still have to train after all. Suddenly, I dropped to a crouch, catching Peter off-guard as I swiped his legs out from underneath him using my outstretched leg.

"Woah!" he exclaimed, a groan leaving his lips as his back landed against the crash mats. I seized the opportunity, making his eyes widen as I straddled his waist and pinned his hands above his head. We both panted heavily, our gazes glued to each other as I looked down at him.

"I...wasn't expecting that." he shook his head. I gulped and tried not to blush as he looked at my lips. Fuck, I could feel the sexual tension in the air.

"I surprised both of us, then." I admitted. He bit his lip, making me gulp again as he started to raise his head off of the mat. I also leaned in, slowly but surely closing the gap between our lips.

"What the fuck are you two doing?" I immediately pulled away, both of us looking to the side to see Tony walking into the training room with a smirk on his lips.

"Training." I scoffed. He raised an eyebrow.

"Didn't realise that being about to kiss each other now constituted training." he teased.

"We weren't about to kiss each other." Peter gulped and shook his head as I got off of him.

"You sure? Because that's what it looked like from where I'm standing." Tony continued to quip as I extended a hand to Peter, him taking it and pulling himself to his feet.

"I promise that we weren't about to kiss. We don't see each other like that." I lied.

"Uh huh. Don't worry, Y/N, I won't tell your dad." he chuckled.

"Thank you." I mumbled as I headed past him, making him chuckle again as I left the training room.

I sat on my bed, doing schoolwork and trying not to think about the training session with Peter that admittedly got a little heated. I sighed and bit my lip as I tried to stop my mind from wandering. But I couldn't help it. I kept replaying what it had felt like when he'd pulled me into his arms, how he'd looked at my lips as his hand held me into his body by my lower back. And then there had been the straddling. I had to admit that I had loved being on top of Peter, and I sensed that he liked it too by the fact that he'd made zero effort to get me off of him. We had been so close to kissing, and I would have kissed him had fucking Tony not walked into the room. I sighed as I closed my notebook, knowing fine well that I wouldn't be able to get any more work done when I was this horny. I stood from my bed and headed out of my room, a smirk already tugging at my lips as I saw Peter in the kitchen on his phone.