Interrupted *SMUT* (Tom Holland)

Requested by Reader_Lover9000: Tom and Y/N are married and have four kids, the oldest two being 19 and 18 year old Peter and Lola. When the kids are out, Tom and Y/N jump at the chance to revisit their kinky sex life from before having children, but it doesn't go according to plan

"How hard is it to get out of the front door, especially when two of you are full-grown adults?!" I yelled, standing at the open door as I waited for all of the kids to get out of the house.

"It's still hard to do!" Tabatha shouted back as the four of them rushed about. I sighed and bit my lip as Tom walked towards me.

"Why did we have so many kids?" I sighed, making him chuckle as he curled his arms around my waist.

"We only have four, darling." he chuckled.

"Feels like we have more." I mumbled, making him laugh as he leant down and kissed my neck. Tom and I had been married for twenty years, the two decades having been amazing. After only a few months of marriage, we'd welcomed our first baby, a little boy who we'd called Peter after Tom's biggest cinematic role. Some thought that it was cheesy, but we liked it. A year later, we welcomed Lola and decided that we weren't going to have any more kids. Two was enough. Until I'd become pregnant with twins when Peter was five and Lola was four. Fourteen years ago, we'd completed our family with Tabatha and Josh, us having decided that we'd never have sex again without protection in order to avoid accidentally expanding our family. The downside to that, and the fact that we had four kids, was that we barely had a moment alone anymore. I couldn't even remember the last time that we'd had sex. And so when we found out that for the first time in history, the twins were going back to school on the same day that Peter and Lola were going back to uni, Tom and I had formulated a plan. And from the way that Tom was currently subtly biting at my skin, he was all too keen to put it into motion.

"Stop, we're not alone yet." I chuckled.

"So?" he smirked, making me return it and shake my head as he gripped my hips.

"Ew, can you guys get a room?" Tom pulled away to reveal the kids finally heading down the corridor towards the door, Peter being the one who spoke.

"Can you finally move out?" Tom retorted back.

"Nice burn, dad!" Josh laughed as he held up his hand.

"You got it, now get your arses out of the house!" he returned, high-fiving Josh as they filed out.

"Have a good day, kids!" I yelled, leaning against the doorway as we watched them file into Peter's car. I tried to suppress my smile as Tom stood next to me, his arm wrapped around my waist concealing the fact that he was tightly massaging my arse in his hand.

"Behave, we're almost there." I mumbled.

"See you later, kids." Tom smiled as they drove off. As soon as they were down the road, I shut the door and turned to Tom.

"Finally." he scoffed before taking my face and smashing our lips together. I smirked into it and returned the kiss, our hands immediately on each other as I took his face and he gripped my hips. We started to stumble up the stairs, our lips staying together the entire time as Tom quickly unbuttoned his shirt and I started to unbutton my blouse.

"Tommy!" I laughed as he pulled on my thighs, making me wrap my legs around his waist as he started to carry me to our bedroom.

"What? You know how long we've waited for this." he smirked. I squealed and laughed as he dropped me onto our bed before crawling over me. He joined our lips again, his body lying in between my legs as we continued to make out. I pulled my blouse off, Tom also pulling his shirt off as I unhooked my bra. All of the clothing ended up on the floor, making us both smirk into the kiss at what we were doing.