Marry me (Tom Holland)

The Hawaiian sun streamed through the windows, the drapes flowing lightly in the soft breeze. I sighed in bliss, coming to but keeping my eyes closed as I lay on my naked front, my chest pressed against the mattress. I smiled and bit my lip as I felt Tom's presence behind me, my smile widening as his arm curled around my waist and his hand landed on my bare stomach, his also naked chest pressed to my back as he started to kiss along my neck.

"You up, darling?" he whispered, kissing along my neck and up my cheek.

"No." I mumbled, making him chuckle into my ear.

"Well, I guess that I'll have to kiss you awake, then." He smirked into my neck as he started to leave open-mouthed kisses against my skin. I giggled at the feeling, making Tom chuckle at me as he gently pulled on my hip, turning me over so that he was still on top of me, but our chests were now pressed together.

"Happy anniversary, love." He smiled, looking at my lips as he gently tucked a strand of hair behind my ear.

"Happy anniversary, Tom. God, five years together, how am I not sick of you yet?" I teased.

"Oy!" he laughed, making me squeal and return the laugh as he buried his face into my neck and started to leave purposefully tickly kisses along my skin. When Tom had told me that he had organised a family holiday to Hawaii that perfectly ran over our five-year-anniversary, I wasn't happy. That was until he told me that I was coming too and that half the reason for the holiday was to celebrate our anniversary. Whilst I did slightly wish that it was only Tom and I, it was nice spending time with his parents and brothers too, and I was truly beginning to feel like part of the family.

"Tom, stop!" I giggled, only half attempting to push the boy off of me as he continued to nip at my neck.

"I know that you love it, darling." He smirked against my skin, making me smile and giggle more.

"Tom? Y/N? You up, love?" Nicki's voice sounded through the door. Tom quietly groaned into my neck, making me chuckle as he reluctantly climbed off of me and grabbed his boxers in case his mum came in, me settling for covering my naked body with the sheets.

"Yeah, mum, we'll be down in a minute!" Tom yelled back, sighing as we heard footsteps walk away from the door.

"I love your family, but it would have been nice to have some alone time." I chuckled as I stood up and put Tom's dress shirt on my body.

"I know, sweetheart, but I wanted them here." He shrugged.

"Why, though?" I asked, looking at him. His eyes widened slightly.

"I just, um...did." He gulped, shrugging again. I squinted my eyes suspiciously at him but dropped it as he walked towards me and placed his hands on my hips.

"Anyway," he started, making me squeal as he pushed on my hips and lifted me to sit on top of the Chester drawers as he stood in between my legs.

"We'll have plenty of alone time later." He smirked, ghosting his lips over mine as he gripped my hips.

"You promise?" I returned the smirk as I played with the curls at the nape of his neck. He nodded and bit his lip, making me smile as I leant in and kissed him again.

I sat on the beach next to Nicki, watching the sun set over the beautiful Hawaiian ocean as Harry took photos of Tom whilst Paddy and Sam played football with Dom.

"So, Y/N, five years of you and Tom. How does it feel?" Nicki asked, smiling at me. I returned it and bit my lip.

"Incredible. He's the best thing to ever happen to me." I admitted, looking down and trying to hide my blush as I smiled.