Like father like kids (Peter Parker)

Requested by CrazyCatTeen35: Peter and Y/N are married and have toddler twins who both have their dad's spider powers. The twins don't know how to control the powers, so Y/N and Peter have to help teach them

"I think that it's time for bed." I nodded, looking down at Ben as he lay on my chest.

"No! I don't wanna go to bed." The two-year-old huffed.

"I agree with mommy, it's been a long day for all of us." Peter chuckled, making me smile as I looked at Ben's twin sister, Ava, who was lying on Peter's chest.

"I don't wanna." Ava sighed into his chest. Peter's eyebrows furrowed as he looked down at her.

"Are you feeling okay, sweetie?" he mumbled as he held his hand up to her forehead. She nodded tiredly, making Peter look at me.

"Check Ben's temperature." he nodded. My eyebrows furrowed and I looked down at my drifting-into-sleep toddler as I held the back of my hand to his head.

"Oh no. He's burning up." I sighed.

"So is she. I think that we've entered the first flu season of the Parker household." he nodded, making me groan.

"We definitely need to put them to bed then." I stated as I stood up, my arms wrapped around Ben and holding him up as I did. The tired boy wrapped his arms around my neck and nuzzled his face into my shoulder as I carried him into their room, Peter carrying Ava in behind me.

"We're going to have to keep an eye on them in the next few days." Peter mumbled quietly as I gently lay Ben down into his crib and Peter did the same with Ava.

"Yeah. If their temperatures haven't gone down by tomorrow morning, I'll call the doctor." I nodded. Peter returned it, giving one last glance to the sleeping children before taking my waist and walking me out of the nursery.

My eyes fluttered open, small groans leaving my lips as my body was pulled out of sleep. I blinked in the morning sun, my eyebrows furrowed as I sat up and looked around. I looked to my side and rolled my eyes as, as usual, Peter wasn't next to me. He was always up before me. I begrudgingly got out of bed, every ounce of my body telling me to crawl back into the warm embrace of the sheets. But the kids needed checking up on. I yawned, my eyes closed as I walked along to the nursery.

"Morning, my sweet babies-." I stopped talking as I got to the doorway of the nursery. My eyebrows furrowed as both of the cribs were empty. Whilst Peter always got up earlier than me, he also always got up earlier than the kids and so left them to sleep. Meaning that it was doubtful that he'd gotten them up.

"Ava? Ben?" I gulped as I walked in further, a pit filling my stomach as both of the cribs were empty.

"Mommy!" my eyes widened as I heard a giggle. From above me. I slowly looked up, my eyes widening as both children sat on the roof of the room, giggling away to themselves.

"OH MY GOD!" I screamed, my hands raising to cover my mouth.

"Jesus, what's wrong?!" Peter exclaimed as he appeared beside me. I couldn't speak, my wide eyes glued to the situation at hand as I just pointed at the ceiling. Peter looked up, his eyes also widening.

"Oh...my god." he chuckled as he placed his hands on his hips. I looked at him.

"You're way too calm about this. Our baby children are on the roof!" I exclaimed.

"Babe, it's fine, they're not going to fall. When I first got my powers, I couldn't control them-shit, I'm going to have to go up and get them." he sighed as he pinched the bridge of his nose.