Brother's best friend *part 1* (Tom Holland)

(Please note that whilst this is NOT a smut, it is one of the more smutty imagines that I've written, so if you're not comfortable with smut or smutty writing, please don't read this imagine, or be mindful when you are reading it. Thank you)

I sat at the island in the kitchen, staring at my laptop and surrounded by university books as I stared at the computer screen through the lenses of my glasses. I sighed, rubbing my eyes and growing increasingly tired.

"I love it when you wear your glasses." I flicked my eyes over the edge of my laptop, my pupils widening as Tom leant against the doorway in nothing but basketball shorts and trainers, a layer of sweat glistening against his bare chest and abs.

"Let me guess, you and Haz are playing basketball or some shit in this stupidly hot weather, and you figured that you'd "go and grab a bottle of water" so that you could tease me with how good you look right now." I mumbled, bending my fingers to make air quotes for the water excuse. Tom smirked and nodded as he pushed off from the wall and walked towards me. Being Harrison's younger sibling by three years, I had grown up with Tom, and even though I was the age of his twin brothers and not him, he had always been the Holland boy that I was closest to. "Why" started to become apparent when he started to form into the attractive and ripped young man that he was now, making the crush that I'd had on him for years finally evident to me. My similar transformation had started to become noticed by Tom when I was eighteen, the attributes that I had grown a couple of years prior making him start to see more in me as I reached my twenties and he dissolved further into them. He always claimed that he had always loved how innocent and pure I was, this idea only backed up by the fact that Tom was my first sexual experience when the sexual tension had finally exploded between us a year ago. It had been a difficult night, the exchange starting with us fighting over something that was probably stupid, I couldn't remember. I had been stood there ranting at Tom, and before I knew it, he had strode across the room and was kissing me as a way to shut me up. Not that I minded, and not that that was the only time he kissed me. The kiss had become heated and the night had ended with both of our naked bodies wrapped in each other's embrace and in his bedsheets, his hands and lips gently soothing my slightly aching body after what had been my first night with a guy. And it had been perfect. Obviously, neither of us could tell Harrison, it was clear that my older brother would kill his best friend for being with his sister, let alone having taken her virginity. And so the secrecy led to moments like this, with us teasing each other knowing fine well that unless we were alone in the house, we couldn't act on it. Tom was well aware that Harrison could walk in at any given moment, hence why he was currently walking to behind me, his fingers very lightly dancing up my arms as he walked.

"Whatcha doing?" he mumbled quietly, though it was clear that he had no interest in my work as his lips pecked my cheek before starting to kiss down.

"Oh you know, the work for my degree, because not all of us have being a famous actor to fall back on." I teased, my eyes starting to flutter shut as Tom's kisses slowly but surely made their way down my jaw and to my neck. He smirked against my skin, his fingers moving to gently move a strand of hair away from my neck as his lips pressed there instead.

"You don't need a degree, angel. One day, I'm going to buy us a nice house in whichever city you want to live in, and we're going to live there together until we die. Sound good?" he hummed against my neck. I gulped and nodded, trying to stifle my moans as his lips had found my sweet spot.

"Sounds amazing, Tommy." I breathed, Tom's smirk widening as his right hand moved from my arm and travelled slowly down my body, eventually making its way past the hem of my shorts and into my underwear.

"Tom?" my eyes immediately shot open and Tom removed all touch from my body, darting across the room as we heard Harrison's voice.

"Kitchen, mate!" he yelled back as he opened the fridge and grabbed the bottle of water that was supposed to be the reason for him coming in. A moment later, Harrison strolled in, his eyebrows furrowing as he saw my flushed cheeks.