Y/N Downey Jr. *part 2* (Tom Holland)

Tom's P.O.V

Tom sat in his trailer on the set of "Spiderman: far from home", smiling to himself as he texted Y/N. After they had hooked up at Robert's party, they had seen each other again a few times, including last night. Tom was even beginning to think that he might be falling for the beautiful girl.

Tom: I had loads of fun last night, can't wait to see you again soon ;).

Y/N: How about you come over to mine after work and we do again what we did last night? ;).

Tom smirked and bit his lip, typing out a response. Suddenly, his trailer door opened, and Robert Downey Jr. walked in, making Tom's eyes widen slightly.

"H-hey, Robert, what are you doing here?" the boy smiled hesitantly.

"Oh, you know, just thought I'd swing by and see how the new Iron man is doing, no pun intended." He chuckled, making Tom return it and nod nervously.

"And I was thinking we could grab some lunch from the food table, and chat." Robert nodded.

"S-sure, let's go." Tom returned as he stood up.

"Great." Robert smiled, making Tom gulp as the man gripped his shoulder and led him out of the trailer.

"So, how did you enjoy my party last week?" Robert asked as he walked the pair of them to the food table.

"Um, yeah, it was good, I enjoyed seeing everyone again." Tom chuckled.

"I'm glad." Robert smiled as they got to the food table.

"You want to know something funny about the party?" Robert asked.

"Sure." Tom nodded, looking over the sea of food.

"Evans swore that he saw you and my daughter dancing, and then kissing." Tom's eyes widened as Robert's grip on his shoulder got significantly tighter.

"U-um, did he now? That's funny." He nodded.

"Yeah, it is. But do you want to hear something even funnier?" Robert laughed.

"I'm getting the feeling that what you're about to say will not be funny-."

"He then said that whilst I was enjoying a dance with my wife, you took Y/N upstairs. And never came down." Robert spoke through gritted teeth. Tom's eyes widened further, and he gulped as he looked up at his mentor, the man looking at him with a stern look and a raised eyebrow.

"I'm sorry-."

"Yeah, that's what I thought. But you know what? Since the Russo Brothers are so kind, they've agreed to give you your break early so that we can go see Y/N, your new girlfriend." Robert nodded. Tom's eyes widened as Robert started to walk him off of the set and towards his car.

"Robert, I don't think that's such a good idea." Tom gulped.

"It's Mr Downey to you." The man nodded, making Tom gulp again.

Y/N's P.O.V

I sat on my sofa, smirking to myself as I texted Tom. I looked down at what I was wearing and smirked, Tom's dress shirt that he left at mine last night the only thing covering my underwear. I looked up as my doorbell rang, my smirk widening as I knew that it was Tom. I stood up, smoothing the crisp white fabric out against my body before opening the door. My eyes immediately widened as Tom stood there, his eyes also wide as he was next to my dad, who did not look happy. My dad's eyes widened as he saw what I was wearing.

"Jesus, Y/N, put some clothes on, I don't want to see that." He groaned, grabbing Tom's arm and pulling him into my apartment before shutting the door.

"Dad, you can't blame me, I didn't know you were coming over, I thought it was just Tom." I scoffed before realising what I said. Tom sighed, closing his eyes and shaking his head as my dad clenched his jaw at me.

"Yeah, I can tell, given that you're...wait...tell me that that's not his shirt." He mumbled. I gulped, pulling it down as far as I could.

"I love you, daddy." I smiled, trying to dig myself out of the hole that Tom and I seemed to be stuck in.

"Get dressed, now. The three of us need to talk." Robert nodded. I sighed and looked at Tom, making him look at me sympathetically as I headed into my bedroom.

Tom and I sat on my sofa, my dad pacing the floor in front of us.

"I don't even know where to start, I'm so mad." He scoffed, shaking his head before stopping in front of Tom.

"You. I told you that Y/N was off-limits, I made that so clear that I didn't want you to be together. What makes it worse is that you hooked up with her at MY party, under MY roof!" he yelled.

"Robert, please-."

"Oh, no, Thomas, you lost first name privileges when you screwed my daughter!" he shouted.

"Okay, dad, hold on, stop." I nodded as I stood up. Dad sighed and clenched his jaw at me.

"I get that this is kind of upsetting for you, but Tom and I really like each other, dad, we really do. Not to mention that I'm twenty-two, I'm not a kid anymore. I can make my own decisions." I scoffed. Dad sighed again and looked between us.

"My only rule, Y/N, was that you were off-limits, and he broke that rule. How do I trust him when he breaks my only rule?" he asked.

"Robert, I can't help having feelings." Tom shook his head. Dad rolled his eyes.

"Fine, fine, you two can see each other if you want. But I'm laying a few grounds rules, I don't care if you're twenty-two. One, if you get pregnant before you guys are at least engaged, so help me god. Two, you've got your own place, so I don't want to hear about anything happening at mine and your mom's, and three, don't break each other's hearts, I care about you both too much for that." He admitted.

"I think it's a little early to be talking about engagement and pregnancy, but apart from that, sure." Tom chuckled, standing up and curling his arm around my waist.

"Watch it, Holland, that hand better stay where I can see it." Dad shook his head, making Tom smile sheepishly and raise his hand to midway up my back.

"I guess I'll see you kids later, then. Tom, the Russo Brothers want you back on set by two." Dad spoke as he opened my front door.

"Got it." Tom nodded. Dad sighed and returned it, giving us a small smile before leaving my apartment and shutting the door. Both Tom and I puffed out as he did and looked at each other.

"Well, that was far more intense than I was prepared for." He chuckled.

"At least it's done now. It'll be easier without having to sneak around." I shrugged. He returned it and nodded.

"How about I treat you, for dealing with my dad so well?" I teased, leaning my hands up and starting to unbutton the navy shirt that Tom was wearing. His lips curled into a smirk.

"Hmm, I'd like that." He nodded, his smirk widening as he leant down and pressed our lips together.