"That's not my Y/N" *part 2* (Peter Parker)

My head thumped as my eyes fluttered open, making me groan loudly at the pain. I looked up slowly, my tattered hair falling over my face as I looked up. My eyes widened.

"Oh, fuck." I mumbled as I looked at the tiny concrete room that I was in, the space only being big enough for the chair I was sat on, as well as maybe a couple of people to be in the room. I looked down and groaned again, the situation getting ten times worse as my hands were tied to the arms of the chair and my ankles to the legs, my hands being tied in a way that made my hands point towards my lap so that I couldn't use my powers without badly hurting my legs. I had to admit, HYDRA was smart. I looked up as the door opened and I gulped as two of HYDRA's men walked in, one holding a camera attached to a tripod.

"What the fuck is this, then?" I scoffed as he placed the tripod down in front of me so that the camera was looking at me.

"How about you shut up, little Avenger bitch?" The other one spat, making me hiss as he harshly pulled my hair and forced me to look at him. His lips curled into a smirk.

"You dating Spiderman, huh? Peter Parker?" he nodded. My eyes widened slightly, knowing that if they really knew that Peter and I were dating, they'd definitely exploit that to get whatever they wanted.

"No, I'm not." I scoffed, trying to sound truthful.

"I know that you're lying. What superhero puts their phone into their suit when they're on a mission, especially when their lock screen is them with another superhero? You better believe that we're going after Peter." He smirked. My eyes widened and I felt my eyes turn purple as I balled my hands into fists.

"You will not fucking touch him." I growled, trying to control my anger.

"And what are you going to do about it, huh?" he asked, crouching down so that our faces were level. I scowled at him, making him chuckle.

"Thought so. See that camera?" he asked, pointing behind him to the camera. I glared at him before letting my eyes drift to the camera.

"Until they come for you, that camera will be sending a constant live feed to the Avengers. So, feel free to tell them to come and save you, especially Peter. Feel free to warn them of their coming deaths that are waiting for them once they get here." He nodded.

"I will end you." I promised.

"I'd like to see you try, princess." He smirked before standing up and leaving the room with the other man. I sighed, relaxing my fists and feeling my eyes turn back to normal as I saw that the camera was on.

"Peter." I choked.

Peter's P.O.V

Peter sat on his bed, his back against the wall as he absentmindedly fired webs at the opposite wall. He sighed, tears pricking his eyes as he felt so utterly helpless. His girlfriend was trapped in enemy territory, probably being tortured or turned into one of HYDRA's super soldiers, and what was he doing? Firing webs at a fucking wall. He sighed again, shaking his head and standing up before heading towards his door. He left the room and headed towards Tony's robotics lab, where he knew that everyone would be. His eyebrows furrowed as he heard talking.

"We cannot let the kid see this, am I clear? We don't let him anywhere near this, or he'll try to get her back on his own." He heard Tony mumble.

"Not let me see what?" he asked as he walked in. All of the Avengers shot around from looking at the TV and Tony's eyes widened.

"Peter, get out, now, seriously, the adults are talking." Tony nodded as he rushed to him and grabbed his arms, starting to pull him towards the door.