The weekend off (Tom Holland)

Requested by Reader_Lover9000: Y/N is really busy on the set of her new horror movie, so when she gets home, she's always tired and jumpy. So, Tom decides to get her time off-set and treats her to a relaxing weekend away

"I'm home!" I called tiredly as I shut the door to mine and Tom's apartment. My eyebrows furrowed and I sighed as I couldn't hear Tom's reply. Maybe he's out, I thought as I stepped out of my heels and shrugged my jacket off. I walked into the kitchen, sighing again as no attempt on dinner had been made.

"Hey, darling-."

"JESUS!" I gasped, whipping around to see Tom stood behind me. His eyes widened and he was obviously trying not to laugh as I held a hand to my chest and puffed out.

"Don't do that to me. I get enough of the cast trying to jump-scare me, I don't need my fiance doing it too." I groaned as he curled his arms around my waist.

"You've been so jumpy recently, what's wrong?" he chuckled.

"I guess that that's what happens when you're the lead role in a horror movie." I sighed. He chuckled again and bit his lip as he gently raised his hand to move a strand of hair out of my face.

"What do you want to do tonight, love?" he asked.

"Nothing. I want to get a shit takeaway, and then I want to go to bed." I nodded, making him laugh as his hands gently rubbed my lower back.

"Sounds like a plan, darling." he smiled, making me return it and bite my lip as I leant up and kissed him.

"Thanks for the lift." I sighed, undoing my seat-belt as Tom pulled up to the studio in which my movie was being filmed.

"Of course, sweetheart. Have a good day." he smiled.

"Mhm." I mumbled, making him chuckle as he leant forward and pressed our lips together. I returned it, holding his face before breaking the kiss and getting out of the car. I shut the door before walking around it, my eyebrows furrowing as Tom didn't drive away. I looked at him.

"You can go now, Tommy." I chuckled.

"I don't know, love, I'm enjoying the view." he teased, his eyes flicking to my ass as I started walking up the stairs of the studio. I rolled my eyes playfully, making him laugh as I headed into the building. I sighed, my mind tired of this movie as I headed into the director's office.

"Morning, George." I spoke as I walked in. He looked up at me, his eyebrows furrowing.

"What are you doing here, Y/N?" he scoffed. I returned his look.

"I'm here to shoot the movie. You know, the one that I'm starring in." I chuckled nervously.

"Tom didn't tell you, did he? Apparently you've been very stressed recently, so he asked if you could have the weekend off." he admitted. My eyes widened slightly.

"He did that?" I asked as I tried not to smile.

"Yup, he did. Now go enjoy your weekend with your fiance. No wedding planning or movie thinking allowed." he teased.

"I'm sure that I can manage that." I chuckled, making him smile as I left the room and headed back out of the building. I stuck my tongue in my cheek as I headed down the stairs, making Tom smirk and cross his arms over his chest as he was now leant against the car.

"What took you so long?" he teased, his arms curling around my waist and my hands landing on his chest as I got to him.

"Thank you. What you did was really sweet." I nodded. He returned it and smiled as he leant in and pecked my lips.

"Come on, get in. We need to get to the airport." he spoke as he got into the car. My eyes widened.

"The airport?! Where are we going?" I scoffed as I ran around the car and got into the passengers' side.

"All in good time, darling." he smirked, making me chuckle and shake my head as he started to drive.

Tom and I walked through Paris, hand in hand and fingers intertwined as we relaxedly enjoyed the sights.

"I still can't believe that you brought me here for the weekend. Paris." I scoffed and shook my head, making Tom laugh and kiss my head.

"You needed a weekend away, so I figured that I'd pull out all of the stops. I do love you after all." he smiled. I bit my lip and returned it as we walked along the street next to the Eiffel Tower.

"Oh, Tommy, look at it. It's even more breathtaking in person." I sighed in bliss, looking up at the magnificent structure as Tom wrapped his arms around my waist from behind and joined me in looking up at it.

"It really is. I should have proposed to you here." he chuckled.

"You still can." I teased. He raised his eyebrows at me, making me laugh as he let me go and stood in front of me. He cleared his throat, making me bite my lip as he took my hand into his and got down on one knee. He looked up at me with smouldering eyes as I struggled not to laugh.

"Y/N, I know that you've already said yes, but will you marry me?" he asked, making me jokingly wipe my eyes as I pretended to cry.

"Oh, my god, Tommy...no." I shook my head.

"WHAT?! I'll have my ring back then." he scoffed, making me laugh as he stood back up and curled his arms around my waist.

"I'm only kidding, of course. I'd never say no to you." I reassured. He smiled and bit his lip before leaning down and pressing our lips together.

"That was amazing." I smiled, both of my arms filled with shopping bags as Tom let us into our hotel room.

"I know. I lost track of how much you spent after the third shop." he teased. I rolled my eyes playfully and put the bags down before heading into the bathroom. I turned the light on and gasped. My eyes widened, my heart swelling as a bubble bath had been drawn for us, with a bottle of champagne and two glasses, and a box of chocolates sat on the side. I bit my lip, tears pricking my eyes as I felt Tom's arms wrap around my waist from behind.

"I really don't deserve you, Tommy." I shook my head, though a smirk started to curl onto my lips as his hands moved down and started to undo my jeans.

"Of course you do, darling. And you deserved a completely relaxing and calm weekend. So, that's why I organised this." he mumbled as he gently peppered kisses along my neck. I bit my lip and turned around in his arms. He gave me a small smile before leaning down and pressing our lips together. I returned the kiss, my hands starting to unbutton his shirt as his hands pulled my jeans down below my ass. We continued to kiss and undress each other until both of us were down to our underwear.

"You're so beautiful, darling." he mumbled against my lips, making me smile as I unclipped my bra. Tom pulled his boxers down and got into the bath as I pulled my thong down. I got in after him, my body settling in between his legs as I rested my head on his chest and my back on his torso.

"Oh, this feels amazing." I sighed in bliss as I let my eyes flutter shut and my body sink further against Tom.

"You like it, sweetheart?" he chuckled, his fingers gently moving through my hair as he pressed his lips to my head.

"I don't think that I've ever felt this calm." I shook my head, making Tom laugh. I bit my lip and turned my head to look at him.

"Thank you, Tommy. This weekend has just been absolutely amazing." I whispered.

"Of course, darling. I know how stressed this movie has made you, so I'm just glad that I could help with that." he nodded.

"I love you, Tommy. So much." I smiled.

"I love you too, angel. I always will." he returned. I bit my lip before gently taking his chin. He got the hint, making my smile widen as he leant down and softly kissed me.