The truce *part 7* (Tom Holland)

Tom pressed our lips together, making me smile into it as I returned the kiss. I squealed against his lips as he pushed on my waist, lifting me up so that I was sat on the marble counter with him stood in between my legs.

"Tommy, what if someone walks in?" I whispered, giggling against the boy's lips as his hands moved under my shirt to hold my waist properly.

"It's my house, they can go somewhere else." He scoffed. I rolled my eyes playfully and held him close to me as he broke the kiss and moved his lips to my neck instead.

"You also have a bed for where this is going." I giggled, though it was cut off by a quiet moan as Tom bit at my sweet spot.

"Nah, you look too sexy with your cute little ass perched on top of my kitchen counter." He smirked. I returned it as he joined our lips again, me deepening the kiss as I parted my lips and allowed Tom to slip his tongue into my mouth.

"Guys, what's for dinner- EW, JESUS!" Tom looked over his shoulder to reveal Harry stood at the door.

"Fuck off, we're in the middle of something here." Tom scoffed, waving his hand at his brother.

"Yeah, I can see that. I'm going to tell mum that you're too busy making out with your new girlfriend to make your starving little brother dinner." He fake-pouted, making Tom roll his eyes.

"Mate, you're twenty years old and you know where the oven is. Now, if that's all, please fuck off so that we can finish up here." He nodded. I chuckled and shook my head at the exchange.

"Fine, fine. But I'm just saying, this place is full of bedrooms, next time use one of them instead of the place where everyone eats." Harry nodded, starting to leave the room as he shuddered.

"Fine, we'll use yours!" Tom shouted after him.

"EW!" Harry yelled, making us both laugh as Tom turned back to me.

"Now, where were we?" he smirked as he leant in to kiss me. I turned my head to the side, making his kiss land on my cheek. He pulled away and looked at me.

"You did not just dodge my kiss." He scoffed.

"I did, because Harry's right. We need to start making dinner." I nodded, lightly pecking his lips before hopping down from the counter.

"Thank god, I thought that you were about to say that he was right about us being in the kitchen." He chuckled, wrapping his arms around my waist from behind as I read the cooking book that sat on the island.

"Well, that too." I shrugged.

"Oh, come on, angel, you know that you love it." He smirked, making me giggle and squeal as he started kissing my neck again.

"I'm entering the room, can Tom please put his dick back in his pants and remove his tongue from Y/N's mouth, no one wants to see that." Harrison teased as he walked in, making Tom roll his eyes.

"Thanks, cockblock." He nodded, making Harrison smile and wink.

"What's for dinner?" he asked as he sat down at the island.

"I don't know, Haz, what do you fancy?" I asked, looking at the boy and resting my hands on the island as Tom wrapped his arms around me from behind again and nuzzled his face into my neck.

"Nothing after seeing what your boyfriend is doing to you." He teased, though slightly grimacing. I rolled my eyes as Tom flipped the boy off, removing his arms from me and moving to sit next to Harrison.

"How about...carbonara? Everyone in the house likes carbonara, right?" I asked as Sam and Tuwaine walked in.

"Ooh, I'm down for some carbonara." Tuwaine smirked and nodded.