Webcam sex *SMUT* (Peter Parker)

Requested by Reader_Lover9000: Peter and Y/N are in different cities for Spring Break and they message each other a lot. They end up FaceTiming and use toys to have sex over the laptop

*Please note: as the request suggests, toys are used in this one, so please be mindful of that when reading or if you think that that'll be too much for you, please skip this imagine, I'll be back soon with non-smut requests :) Thank you, loves, and if you are reading on, enjoy ;)*

MJ and I stood on the dance floor, dancing with each other and having the time of our lives as we partied well into the night. I laughed as MJ took my hands and moved our arms around wildly, both of us drunk out of our minds as we continued to party.

"I want another drink!" MJ yelled into my ear, making me nod as she took my hand and started to pull us to the edge of the crowd. We got to the bar and MJ ordered a drink whilst I pulled my phone out to see if I had any texts from my boyfriend, Peter.

Spidey-boy: Hope you're having a good night. Be safe x

I smiled and bit my lip, my heart so full at the simple yet meaningful text.

"You missing him?" MJ asked, making me keep my lip between my teeth and look back up at her as I nodded.

"So much." I sighed and shook my head. For Spring Break, MJ and I had decided to go to Miami to have a good old alcohol-and-party-fuelled week, whilst Peter and Ned stayed in Queens to build Lego with each other for the week. I had been missing him throughout the few days since we'd gotten here anyway, but now I was also starting to miss him in the form of sexual frustration. And it needed to be addressed soon.

"Hey, babe, can I buy you a drink?" I turned around and tried not to grimace as a sleazy-looking man scanned his eyes up and down my body with a smirk on his lips. Fucking men, I thought as I shook my head.

"Thanks for the offer, but I'm not interested." I shook my head.

"Sure you are, angel." he smirked, making me move back into MJ as he moved forward.

"Hey, what do you not understand about no, asshole?" MJ spat as she gently took my arm and pulled me behind her.

"Alright, jeez. Learn to take a compliment." he scoffed. We rolled our eyes at each other as he moved away, making me sigh.

"Thanks for that. Some guys, huh." I mumbled.

"You're lucky that Pete wasn't here. The guy would square up to him, thinking that he's an easy target, and then Peter would knock him flat out." she stated, making me laugh and nod.

"Come on, I'm tired. Let's head back." I spoke. MJ nodded and gave me a small smile as she took my hand and we headed out of the club.

I puffed out as I shut my hotel room door, kicking my heels off as I locked it. I dug out my phone and typed a quick text to Peter.

Y/N: Am home safe. Good night but I miss you so much x

Spidey-boy: Aw, babe...I miss you too x

I smiled and bit my lip as I lay down on my bed and continued to type out texts to him.

Y/N: You weren't about to sleep, were you? Could use a Facetime x

Spidey-boy: Nah, Ned and I were drinking whilst doing Lego, so I won't be asleep for a while x