Bringing Peter back *part 3* (Peter Parker)

Peter's P.O.V

"NO!" Peter screamed as he ran towards Y/N's now limp body.

"Y/N, no, stay with me, please." He choked, collapsing onto his knees by her body and pulling her into his arms.

"Don't leave me like this, please, wake up, Y/N." he sobbed, holding her face. He looked up as Tony landed next to them.

"Why the hell would she do that, Mr Stark, why did she do that?!" he cried, looking up at his mentor.

"She did it to save everyone, Peter. She did it to save you." He nodded. Peter choked and looked down at Y/N's still limp body.

"Mr Stark, please, you have to help her, I'm begging you." The boy cried. Tony sighed and knelt beside Y/N's body.

"FRIDAY, show me vitals." He demanded.

"She's in critical condition, boss. Her heart is working at only a quarter of its full capacity and her chance of survival is 0.01%." she returned. Tony sighed, pinching the bridge of his nose.

"Shit." He mumbled before looking at Peter.

"Kid, I don't think that there's anything we can do for her now. I'm sorry." He mumbled. Peter looked up at him and shook his head.

"Mr Stark, please, you have to help her, I can't live without her, please." He cried.

"Pete-."

"Mr Stark, you know how strong she is. I know that she can survive this, I just know it, but she needs help. Please, at least try." He begged. Tony sighed, looking at the crying boy before nodding.

"FRIDAY, notify the medical team at the Avengers' building that we're bringing Y/N in, and that she's in critical condition." He nodded as he gently lifted up Y/N's lifeless frame.

"Stay on me, kid." He demanded before shooting off. Peter nodded, shooting a web and flying after Tony.

~One month later~

Peter sat on the chair next to the bed that Y/N was unconscious in, his hand grasped around hers like it had been every day for the last month. He sighed, the constant flow of tears making his eyes red and puffy as he looked at her.

"It's, um...day thirty-two, I think. Or maybe thirty-three, I kind of lost count after the second week." He chuckled slightly, but it faded as he got no response.

"Bruce said that, um, that talking to you might stimulate your brain and help you to start recovering, even if you can't hear me, so I guess that that's what I'll be doing until you wake up. I don't know, I'll bring some books, or magazines, or something to read to you. I'll talk to you in some way." He nodded. He sighed and looked at Y/N's beautiful face, studying it for what must have been the thousandth time since she'd slipped into the coma. He smiled slightly as he looked at the face that was still as stunning as the first day they met. The only thing that had changed was that the right side of Y/N's neck, as well as a bit of her face, were now burnt and scarred as a result of using the gauntlet twice, but Peter didn't mind one bit, though he still knew that it'd take some work to convince her that she was still beautiful, once she woke up.

"What strikes me is how beautiful you are, even if a coma. I know that you're going to hate the burns once you wake up, but you still look like an angel. An angel that I'm still hopelessly in love with." He whispered before looking back at her face.

"Please wake up, Y/N, please. I can't live without you, I need you. Please. I need you." He choked. A tear left his eye as he looked down and pressed his head against the bed, sobbing quietly into the sheets.