Y/N Downey Jr. *part 1* (Tom Holland)

I walked around my dad's mansion, the party that he was holding to celebrate the release of "Avengers: endgame" in full swing. I walked into the living room where everyone was sat, smiling at the actors and actresses that were basically family.

"How's it going, Y/N?" Evans smiled as I sat next to Hemsworth.

"Not too bad. Good to have dad back." I nodded.

"Hey, what you drinking?" Scarlett asked. I looked down at my red cup.

"Um, vodka coke, mom mixed it for me." I spoke.

"What?! You shouldn't be drinking, you're not twenty-one!" Evans exclaimed.

"Chris, I turned twenty-two last December." I chuckled, making his eyes widen.

"Jesus, when did that happen? It feels like just yesterday when your dad brought you to the set of the first "Avengers" movie because you were a spotty-faced teenager who loved Marvel." Mark smiled.

"Time flies when you're Iron Man's daughter." I chuckled, making everyone laugh and nod in agreement as I stood up. I smiled at people as I passed, pushing through the crowds that filled the house as I made my way upstairs. Thumping music could be heard throughout the house, every corner of the building filled with people as I gently pushed my way through and up to my room. I puffed out, taking a much-needed drink as I opened the door and shut it behind me. I was very used to my dad's parties by now, but there was still something that made me anxious about the house always being so full that you could barely move, despite its size. I was so lost in my thoughts that I didn't hear my bedroom door open behind me and a pair of feet stop in their tracks.

"Sorry, I thought this was the bathroom." I turned around and my eyes widened slightly as Tom Holland stood at the door, his hand still around the knob.

"Um, no, it's not, next door along." I chuckled. He returned it and nodded before looking at me.

"You're Y/N, right? Robert's daughter, I think I've seen you around the set a couple times." The attractive brunette spoke.

"That's me. And you're obviously Tom Holland." I chuckled again, making him smile and nod. Whilst filming the last two Avengers movies, it had been a regular occurrence for my dad to bring me along. My other siblings were nowhere near as into Marvel as I was, and so my dad would take full advantage of having a kid who was interested in his job at the time. Tom being the attractive guy that he was, and being a similar age to me, I had often found myself admiring him from afar whilst watching him and my dad do their scenes, Tom always looking incredible in his costumes. Yet I had no doubt that nothing would come of it, especially as it was known widely on set that since Tom and I were of similar ages, dad had made it clear to the boy that I was off-limits. Was I happy about that? No.

"Y/N? Y/N to earth." Tom chuckled, waving a hand at me and making me snap back.

"Sorry, I was, just, um...thinking." I nodded.

"About what?" he smiled, as if he knew. I shook my head and walked towards him.

"About how I want to dance." I nodded, making him smirk as I passed him, the boy following me out.

I stood in the living room, on the designated dancefloor, swinging my hips as the thumping music continued to pulsate through my body. Suddenly, I felt a hand on my waist, making me turn around to face the culprit, a smile immediately spreading across my lips as I was faced with Tom.

"Care to dance?" he yelled over the music.

"I don't know, can my dad see us?" I teased. Tom smirked in response, his hands curling around me and holding my waist as I looped my arms over his shoulders. He started to sway us to the music as a slow song came on, the tempo changing suddenly so that people could dance with their dates. I smiled and bit my lip as Tom joined our foreheads, looking into my eyes with his stunning doe ones.

"Is your dad watching us?" he asked quietly. I reluctantly tore my gaze away from the boy's gorgeous eyes in search of my dad before looking back at him.

"Nah, he's too busy dancing with my mom." I shrugged. Tom nodded and looked at my dad, double-checking before returning his gaze to me.

"Good. Then I can do this." He spoke, giving me a small smile and looking at my lips before leaning in. He pressed our lips together softly, making me smile into it as I returned the kiss. I pulled my arms further around Tom's shoulders, making him smirk and deepen the kiss as he gripped my hips. We broke the kiss and looked at each other.

"Wait, what about my dad?" I gulped. Tom sighed and looked at me.

"Y/N, I really like you. And I respect your dad so much, but I want to be with you, and so I don't care what he thinks." He shook his head. I smiled and bit my lip.

"In that case, do you want to go upstairs?" I asked, making Tom's eyes widen slightly.

"Sure, I'd like that." He nodded. I returned it, smiling as I pecked his lips before taking his hand and pulling him up the stairs.