Strangers *part 2, SMUT* (Tom Holland)

"Do you want to come back to mine?" Tom yelled over the music. Mind-reader, I thought as I bit my lip and nodded. He smirked, leaning down and pecking my lips once more before taking my hand and starting to pull me out of the crowd. I couldn't help but giggle, Tom's eagerness showing in how quickly he was rushing us as he pulled me out of the club.

"Taxi!" he yelled, one of his arms curling around my waist and pulling me into his body as his other hand raised to hail a taxi.

"You're very eager, huh." I smirked.

"You have no idea, sweetheart." he shook his head, making my smirk widen as a taxi pulled up next to us. Tom opened the door for me, making me give him a smile of thanks as we both got into the taxi. Tom gave the driver his address, his arm curled around me again as we started to drive. I looked out of the window and watched the streets of London pass as Tom's fingers gently moved against my waist and his spare hand found itself on my thigh. My breath hitched as his hand slowly but surely moved up my thigh, until it had dipped under the fabric of my skirt. I looked at him, him returning the gaze as he looked at my lips.

"Is this okay, love?" he asked quietly as his fingers wandered up my leg, the tips of them touching the edge of my thong.

"Mhm." I nodded and bit my lip. He smirked, his gaze staying on my lips as his fingers teasingly started to glide over my folds over the fabric of my panties. I gulped, trying not to alert the driver as to what we were doing as his fingers started to apply pressure to my clit. I breathed out shakily and closed my eyes, making Tom smirk as he leant in and placed feathery kisses along my neck. I leant my head to the side, giving the boy more access as the combination of his lips on my neck and his fingers teasing my clit was making me even more turned on.

"I'm afraid that that's all you're getting for now." he whispered in my ear, giving my earlobe one last nip before he pulled away. I looked at him.

"Tease." I nodded, making him smirk and bite his lip as the taxi pulled up in front of an apartment building.

"Cheers, mate, keep the change." Tom smiled as he gave the driver a twenty-pound note before he opened the door and we climbed out. I bit my lip, the nerves coming back as Tom took my hand and rushed us into his building.

"Oh my god, Tom. This place is amazing." I scoffed as I looked up and admired the modern and expensive look of the building.

"It's okay." he chuckled sarcastically, making me smile as he pressed the lift button. The doors opened almost immediately, the speed of which I was grateful for as Tom pulled me in. As soon as we were in, he leant down and pressed our lips together again. I returned the kiss, holding his face as his hands gripped my waist. He deepened the kiss and slid his tongue into my mouth, making me smirk as we stumbled back and he pinned me to the wall of the lift. We continued to make out, Tom's hands desperately roaming my body as my fingers pulled at his curls.

"God, what are you doing to me, darling?" he mumbled against my lips. I smirked and bit his lip before pulling slightly, making him moan as the lift doors opened. He grabbed my hand and rushed us out to the door that I assumed belonged to him. I stood in between him and the door before leaning up and starting to leave open-mouthed kisses on his neck.

"Babe, if you keep doing that, I'm never going to be able to find my key." he teased.

"You'll just have to fuck me out here, then." I returned.

"You cheeky little..." he smirked, making me return it as he found his key. He quickly unlocked his door before gently pushing me into the apartment. He leant down and joined our lips again as he shut the door with his foot. He pinned me to the wall again, making me moan into his mouth as his hands started to push the skirt of my dress up my legs.