The heir to the throne *part 1* (Mob boss!AU, Tom Holland)

Requested by Reader_Lover9000: Lol I'm not going to say what the request is because otherwise it'll spoil the plot, so read on and enjoy ;)

I sat in my bedroom, doing my makeup and making sure that I looked presentable. Suddenly there was a knock on my door, followed by it immediately opening. I looked at who it was in my table's mirror and sighed as I saw my dad's right-hand man.

"What is it?" I sighed.

"Your father needs to talk to you." He nodded.

"I'm sure that he can wait five minutes for me to do my makeup-."

"He says that it's urgent. It's regarding the Holland boy." He admitted. I raised my eyebrow and turned around on the stool fully to look at him, telling him that he had my interest peaked. As the heir to the biggest mob in London, I had many responsibilities. One of them being keeping tabs on the heir to the second biggest mob in London, Tom Holland. Over the years, we'd shared a lot of run-ins, mainly due to the fact that he was a cocky little shit who was always getting in the way of my dad's business. I was sure that this time would be no different.

"What did he do now?" I sighed as I stood up and headed to him, allowing him to lead me out of my room.

"I'll let your father explain." He mumbled. I looked at him with furrowed eyebrows as we walked into my dad's office. He looked up at us as we walked in.

"You wanted to see me?" I asked.

"Are you aware that that little Holland shit hijacked the last drug shipment? Fifteen of my men dead and one-hundred-thousand pounds worth of drugs gone." He stated.

"That sounds like Tom, alright." I sighed and crossed my arms over my chest. He looked up at me.

"Okay, and what are you going to do about it?" he asked. My eyebrows furrowed and I dropped my arms.

"The deal is that I keep tabs on him, not that I deal with what happens if he fucks with us-."

"Well considering that he managed to pull this off because you clearly failed to keep tabs on him, I feel that it's only fair for you to deal with handling him. It'll also show me what I need to see." He nodded.

"Dad, what are you talking about?" I scoffed. He sighed and stood from his desk, looking at me as he did.

"I'm getting older, as are you. Dealing with the Holland boy will be your first trial for me to make sure that you're ready to take over in being the leader of the mob." He admitted. My eyes widened.

"You're not serious. Are you serious?" I smiled.

"Of course I'm serious, honey. You're twenty-four now. You're growing up, and you've showed me over the last five years that you're ready for this. Take care of the Holland boy, that's your first trial." He nodded. I returned it and smiled at him before walking to the door. I turned to my dad's right-hand man.

"Get me Tom Holland. And get me him alive."

I sat in my office in my dad's mansion, waiting for his right-hand man to get back to me.

"Do you actually think that he'll make you the leader of the mob?" Jacob scoffed as he leant against one of the bookcases.

"Why wouldn't he? I'm the only heir to the mob, and I'm old enough now to take it over." I shrugged.

"But your first trial is to kidnap, and presumably kill, Tom." He stated. I sighed and nodded as I looked at him.

"There's always a catch." I mumbled, making Jacob nod. Suddenly, there was a knock on the door, making us both look at it.