Bug boy *part 1* (Peter Parker)

Requested by simpforsoup: Y/N is Clint's daughter, and is amazing with a bow and arrow. She was basically raised by the Avengers, with Nat effectively being her mother figure and so she's just as agile as her. Her and Peter don't know each other, and so when Peter finds himself on the same floor as her one day, things get interesting

My heart pounded in my chest, my blood audible in my ears as I took deep breaths. My closed eyes meant that I was surrounded by darkness, but that's exactly what I needed right now. I could feel my fingertips going cold, them being tightly wrapped around the string of my bow cutting off blood circulation, but it wouldn't be for long. I let the arrow go and heard a whoosh of air. My eyes fluttered open, a smirk curling onto my lips as the arrow had hit perfectly on the bullseye.

"AMAZING!" I looked to my side and smiled as my dad walked into the training room, clapping as he walked in.

"Thanks, dad." I chuckled as he patted me on the shoulders.

"You did that with your eyes closed too! Your archery skills have really come into their own since you started. You're almost as good as me now." he teased.

"You mean that I am as good as you now." I nodded, making him laugh and shake his head as I smiled at him. When my mom had died fifteen years ago, when I was only five, dad had decided to permanently move me to the Avengers Tower since that's where he lived. Quickly after the move, I had been taken in by the team as a whole as if I was their own. Nat had quickly become a good replacement for my mom, her teaching me how to be agile and quick on my feet, where the rest of the team had also loved me like a daughter and taught me in all of their respective areas. Though somehow, I had yet to meet the last member of the team, Spiderman. He had joined the team five years ago, however because he'd apparently been a teenager when he'd joined, he'd stayed living with his family. And so, to this day, I had never met him.

"Go take a shower, kid, Tony will be starting on dinner soon and you need to freshen up." dad nodded, snapping me out of my thoughts.

"Is that your way of telling me that I stink?" I teased.

"Yes. That's exactly what that is." he nodded, making me smirk and shake my head, my bow and quiver of arrows still with me as I left the training room.

Peter's P.O.V

"Hello?! Anyone home?!" Peter yelled as the elevator stopped on the floor that the team usually hung out on.

"Mr Stark? Steve? Anyone at all?" he sighed, his eyes wandering around as he walked into the living room.

"Guess not." he mumbled as he chucked his duffel bag down before falling back onto the sofa. He dug out his phone as he relaxed onto the sofa, his legs out in front of him and his feet on the coffee table.

"Hey, asshole." he turned around, his eyes immediately widening as a girl stood there. With an arrow aimed straight for his chest poised in her bow.

"WOAH!" He yelled as he shot up and held up his hands.

"Who are you?" the girl spat. Peter gulped, his mind going completely blank. He knew that he should have been focused on the fact that this girl was literally ready to kill him on the spot, but fuck was she beautiful. As in so beautiful that Peter was about to get shot because no coherent sentences were being formed in his brain.

"I...um...fuck..."

"How did you get in here? You've got thirty seconds to answer before I unload my arrow into your ass-."

"Woah, woah, what's going on here?!" Peter breathed a sigh of relief as Tony, Clint, Natasha and Steve walked in.

"Honey, what's going on?" Clint asked the girl, making Peter gulp. Honey? Oh, shit, he thought as it clicked and his eyes widened. That was Y/N. Clint's daughter.

"Fuck." he sighed. Things just got complicated.

Y/N's P.O.V

The elevator pinged, allowing me to step out onto my floor as the elevator doors opened. I walked into the living room and my eyes widened as I saw an unknown boy sitting on the sofa, face in his phone. I gulped and stopped in my tracks. I silently raised my arm to put it behind my back and grab an arrow, the equipment leaving the quiver without a sound as I loaded it into my bow. I didn't want to give this guy any chance to outsmart me before I was ready. I raised my bow, pointing the arrow at the stranger before tiptoeing towards the sofa so that I was only standing a few feet behind it.

"Hey, asshole." I spoke, making the boy turn around. His eyes immediately widened as he saw me.

"WOAH!" He yelled as he shot up and held up his hands. My eyes widened slightly at how attractive he was. An unruly mop of hazel curls sat on his head, some of them slightly curling over his stunning brown eyes as he looked at me with fear laced into them. The stranger obviously had clothes on, but I could tell by the tightness of his shirt around him that he was in very good shape. Who the fuck was this guy?

"Who are you?" I spat. He gulped, his attractive face plastered with panic. I had to admit that it'd be a shame if I had to shoot this guy for breaking into the Tower.

"I...um...fuck..."

"How did you get in here? You've got thirty seconds to answer before I unload my arrow into your ass-."

"Woah, woah, what's going on here?!" I looked to the door as Tony, dad, Natasha and Steve walked in, a sigh of relief leaving the boy's lips.

"Honey, what's going on?" dad asked, making the boy gulp as I lowered my boy and arrow.

"Fuck." he sighed.

"You weren't about to shoot our own bug boy, were you?" Tony chuckled as he swung his arm around the boy's shoulder. I looked at them all in confusion, my eyebrows knotted.

"I came in and this jackass was just chilling on the sofa." I scoffed.

"He's allowed to do that, babe. He's Spiderman." Natasha stated. My eyes widened and I looked at the boy. Fuck. I had always imagined Spiderman to be like Tony, my dad and Steve, a forty-something year old guy. But no. He looked to be the same age as me, and I was thankful for that given how attractive he was. But I just knew that my dad and Nat would have something to say about it if I ever acted on what I was currently feeling.

"Shit. Sorry, I didn't know." I chuckled nervously as I awkwardly scratched the back of my neck.

"It's alright, you weren't to know, we've never met before." he smiled sheepishly.

"Well, I guess that now is a better time than ever. Y/N, Peter. Peter, Y/N." Tony nodded as he gestured between us.

"Nice to finally meet you, Spiderman." I chuckled.

"A-and you, um...what's your alias?" he asked.

"I don't have one, I'm not technically on the team. But Clint is my dad and I'm decent with a bow and arrow." I nodded.

"I'm glad that I didn't have to learn that from experience." he teased, making me chuckle and shake my head.

"See? You two are already getting on like a house on fire. Aren't you glad that you didn't shoot him now, Y/N?" Steve smiled as everyone sat on the sofa. I looked at the boy, biting my lip as he returned the glance with a small smile on his lips.

"Yeah. I guess that I am." I nodded, making him smile and shake his head as we sat down too. This was going to be interesting.